ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this is the wrong area, but it looks like the general ACNL hacking discussion.
Is the location on your TPC stored as text so I can make it whatever I want or as data like it can only be certain areas?

If it's the later, is there any way I can remove it? It just looks a tad out of place with everything else.

You'd have to edit the actual rom file to make it whatever you want, and it'd be client-side.
The available values are:

UNKNOWN((byte) 0x00),
JAPAN((byte) 0x01),
USA((byte) 0x31),
FRANCE((byte) 0x4D),
GERMANY((byte) 0x4E)

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Does anyone know how to hex edit the ram dump to either pass all of Gracie's checks or change the store to Nookingtons? Between placing a town tree tile (as in the brick pathway) in my town then endlessly time traveling to get Gracie's checks and taking 5 minutes to edit some values I'd much rather do the latter.

Last edited by Kourin,

lihntball

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has been asked before, but the regrow grass function isn't working properly for me. It works at first, but the next day, all the dirt patches are back again. Does anyone know how to fix this?

iepuras

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Sorry if this has been asked before, but the regrow grass function isn't working properly for me. It works at first, but the next day, all the dirt patches are back again. Does anyone know how to fix this?
that is because the grass-fix is not a permanent fix. everytime you boot the game, it will remove the grass.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I have a quick question, If i used this to edit my town on 1 3ds can i take both the game and the sd card and put it in my other 3ds to play with my friends and also will this mess up my main town or will it be safe if i just take out the sd card?

mental_lentil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to circumvent the block on online play for systems with lower firmwares? I have an O3DS at 9.4-21 and really don't want to lose the ability to dump and inject my save with the old RAM hacking method. I've seen talk of emunand, but I only have the vaguest of ideas about what it is and how it works. Any help would be appreciated.

Demori

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question, my 2ds is running 7.something and my emunand is on 10.5. Does this mean there is no way for me to edit my save?

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to circumvent the block on online play for systems with lower firmwares? I have an O3DS at 9.4-21 and really don't want to lose the ability to dump and inject my save with the old RAM hacking method. I've seen talk of emunand, but I only have the vaguest of ideas about what it is and how it works. Any help would be appreciated.

I never experienced blocking, though I just updated to 10.5 so if it's new then I wouldn't know. If you don't have emunand setup, I highly suggest doing so. Downgrade to 9.2, setup emunand, then upgrade emunand to 10.5 and run a CFW that is compatible. I use RXTools on O3DS.

Reactions: mental_lentil

mental_lentil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never experienced blocking, though I just updated to 10.5 so if it's new then I wouldn't know. If you don't have emunand setup, I highly suggest doing so. Downgrade to 9.2, setup emunand, then upgrade emunand to 10.5 and run a CFW that is compatible. I use RXTools on O3DS.

Finally got around to downgrading my O2DS to 9.2, I'm a little bit lost as to how to get emunand setup though. Is there any particular guide that I should follow to ensure that I'm doing it right (since I'm not all too sure about what I'm doing)?

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got around to downgrading my O2DS to 9.2, I'm a little bit lost as to how to get emunand setup though. Is there any particular guide that I should follow to ensure that I'm doing it right (since I'm not all too sure about what I'm doing)?

Here's the guide I followed! Didn't even notice it was for N3DS only, because the only difference I believe is the custom firmware you use.

Reactions: mental_lentil

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Eat a Snickers!
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Almond Joys got nuts!
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good afternoon
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I questioned a snickers bar having 42 on it
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I questioned a snickers bar having 42 on it