ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

deishido

Texture Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, (but I have FBI and 11.2 compatible bootNTR Selector) I'm simply running the game on Emu 11.2.0-35U with entry via Luma3DS, Sysnand is at 9.2.0-20U.

Try booting the game without booting NTR; it seems like NTR is not compatible at the moment. Also, Are you using an Old 3ds or a "New" one?
(my husband is in the middle of downloading something so I can't use his to see if NTR works on n3ds)

Dgrin

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Try booting the game without booting NTR

I have an O3DS and booting the game without any middle plugins on Emu 11.2.0-35U... As soon as I download the 1.4 update the game stops progressing after the first 3Ds screen and goes back to running normally without any errors or problems once I delete the update...

Last edited by Dgrin,

rescribe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try booting the game without booting NTR; it seems like NTR is not compatible at the moment. Also, Are you using an Old 3ds or a "New" one?
(my husband is in the middle of downloading something so I can't use his to see if NTR works on n3ds)
I'm on gateway CFW and on FW 11.2(O3DS), and I'm not having any issues with NTR on the new Animal crossing update, obviously the cheats aren't working correctly because of different offsets but the menu will open.

Reactions: Ailuros27

deishido

Texture Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an O3DS and just simply booting the game without any middle plugins on Emunand... As soon as I download the 1.4 update the game stops progressing after the first 3Ds screen and goes back to running normally without any errors or problems once I delete the update...

Thats really... odd. You said all you changed was the player gender and names? The last time you injected an edited save file, was it before or after the update? The save files are different, so if it was injected after the update it may not work.

deishido

Texture Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this is embarassing! I've figured out why I couldn't get NTR to work while others could. NTR itself seems to work fine both on o3ds and n3ds. My problem was that I used a layeredFS plugin which probably requires new offsets to function properly.

It's really a shame since all my villagers were customized. oh well. I reckon we can get layeredFS access again after the retail game drops. I don't think I can build the layeredFS from the update.

yes it's odd, never done any heavy alterations and I haven't touched my save data for a very long time...
Thank you for your help BTW!^__^

You're very welcome, I'm sorry I couldn't help more. Good luck!

Reactions: Dgrin

Dgrin

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Made a backup of my save data and then wiped everything to start fresh, redownloaded the update and it still wouldn't run past the 3DS screen so atleast now I know it's not cause my save data has being slightly modified at the past but I guess either a problem with Sysnand/Emunand or something entirely different(owning both digital & physical game data?).

Last edited by Dgrin,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Made a backup of my save data and then wiped everything to start fresh, redownloaded the update and it still wouldn't run past the 3DS screen so atleast now I know it's not cause my save data has being slightly modified at the past but I guess either a problem with Sysnand/Emunand or something entirely different(owning both digital & psychical game data?).
Owning both versions shouldn't be the issue. I have both physical and digital and my games work fine. Are you using the latest version Luma3DS?

Reactions: Dgrin

WillTheLion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the map editor to make a 'new town' on an old file a few months back. Its all worked good up until now. The game is playable, and the CAT machine appeared but I have no exit to the campground and it doesn't show up on my map. Any ideas on how I could fix this? I don't really want to start over again.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the map editor to make a 'new town' on an old file a few months back. Its all worked good up until now. The game is playable, and the CAT machine appeared but I have no exit to the campground and it doesn't show up on my map. Any ideas on how I could fix this? I don't really want to start over again.
Try deleting the update and re-installing it first.

Reactions: Ailuros27

WillTheLion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try deleting the update and re-installing it first.
I reinstalled the game and the update already once and it stays that way if I reload my save file. I make sure to reload my save on to it before updating too.

Has anyone tried messing with the map editors now with this new update yet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I need shrooms to read his comments