Shrinefox

Persona Modder
Trophies
Website
shrinefox.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty new to 3DS rom hacking. I dumped my game and all using brain dump, but I'm not sure how to get to the meat inside the .bin files to start the modding process. Is there something that extracts the content from the .bin files?
Use the romfs unpacker/repacker here to do that

Oh, I know. I don't see the purpose of removing that barrier, it's to ensure nobody can get trapped.
Exactly, I have gotten trapped quite a few times by ram edited pwps. Also there's the fact that you can't put down custom paths near them or walk by them. It's pretty irritating when the extra collisions are actually 100% unnecessary from a game design standpoint and revoke a lot of your creative power over the town.
Until happy home designer anyway, but I'm still trying to get the most out of this game first

Reactions: probablygay

probablygay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use the romfs unpacker/repacker here to do that

Exactly, I have gotten trapped quite a few times by ram edited pwps. Also there's the fact that you can't put down custom paths near them or walk by them. It's pretty irritating when the extra collisions are actually 100% unnecessary from a game design standpoint and revoke a lot of your creative power over the town.
Until happy home designer anyway, but I'm still trying to get the most out of this game first

tyvm

probablygay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo, has anyone located the base player models arms and legs? I can find hte tops and bottoms and skirts and whatnot, but I can't seem to locate the standard human figures.

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is there anyway for players that visit you to be able to see your texture hacked villagers? Like what was possible in City folk.
No, at least it shouldn't. As the textures are loaded from the romfs on each system they should only work on the device running a rom hack. I am however curious as to why City Folk would load it's textures from anywhere else but the disc!

LucasEarthbound18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, at least it shouldn't. As the textures are loaded from the romfs on each system they should only work on the device running a rom hack. I am however curious as to why City Folk would load it's textures from anywhere else but the disc!
I remember on City folk the textures were changed on the save and then the save was injected back into the game. Which was probably why others could see the changes.

Coleman_C18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone got any ideas what the following files do:
romfs\TemplateData\village\sea_side_left.bin
romfs\TemplateData\village\sea_side_right.bin
romfs\TemplateData\island\island_type.bin
romfs\TemplateData\island\peninsula_type.bin

All except island_type.bin are composed of tables 28 bytes in length
Sea_side_left and right have 56 tables in total
and peninsula_type has 88 in total

I'm unsure if I can post all the tables but I will post the first 3 from peninsula_type instead
Code:
20 00 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 12 00 0F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0E 00 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 28 00 2D 00 22 00 22 00 24 00
20 00 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 12 00 0F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0E 00 08 00 0A 00 00 00 00 00 28 00 22 00 2D 00 22 00 24 00
20 00 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 12 00 0F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0E 00 08 00 08 00 0A 00 00 00 28 00 22 00 22 00 2D 00 24 00

Each of these files (except island_type have tables like these)

Island_type is made up what I think are 4 tables of 10 bytes each

Code:
5D 00
56 00
56 00
56 00
57 00

5C 00
5E 00
5E 00
5E 00
58 00

5C 00
5E 00
5E 00
5E 00
58 00

5B 00
5A 00
5A 00
5A 00
59 00

If anyone has any information on these files please let me know :)

Coleman_C18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edited sea_side_right.bin replacing all bytes "0C" and "13" with "0A" and got these results.
Confirmed my suspicions of being the file responsible for world gen.
NgBHZbW.png

6G29W4t.png

xnPavXO.png
BmUH8Fl.png
If data exists on these bytes it shouldn't be too difficult to make custom world gens. with say more rivers, no cliffs, and so forth.

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I remember on City folk the textures were changed on the save and then the save was injected back into the game. Which was probably why others could see the changes.
That's a weird way of doing it but quite cool at the same time. But I it doesn't work like that in NL because if I change the textures in the ROMFS those changes also apply to the villagers, meaning it doesn't load the textures from the save but instead from the card (or SD in case of the eShop version).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can if you send them the romfs, it worked for me.
Yeah, but that is probably not what he meant, he meant that if someone joins your world they will also see the custom villagers without having to have the romhack themselves.

Saphiredurf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow dude, so glad to see someone working on this! Do you think you're going to start formatting this thread to sort of explain your findings in order to make it easier for other people to approach modding this game?

deishido

Texture Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There should be a Google spreadsheet or something for findings so that people new to the scene can open their files and know what is where. I'm currently writing down character names beside filenames as I go through the (horribly named) model files. unless someone already has this information somewhere, I'll probably upload it tomorrow, or later this week. (I'm currently going through _romfs/npc/special/models/***.bcres files. I will not be doing this for the normal villager models since those are in a set order and that information is already avaliable elsewhere)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: Did I say later this week? I meant a few hours later. I've gone through the special NPC files and built a handy file to help everyone figure out which files are whom. I have also included a few notes if anyone is interested as I've found a few interesting things I hadn't seen mentioned before.

Here's some quick info on my notes:
Unusual Eye textures ::
These are just a single eye. The game seems to mirror them instead of having a texture with both eyes. This seems to be the case for animals with a lot of space between the eyes. I do not believe these models can be swapped with regular villagers. Maybe some villagers have unusual eye textures too? More Testing is needed.

Unusual Mouth Textures ::
Like the eyes above, these are half textures rather than full mouths, sometimes rotated at odd angles to fit the animal's face shape better. Might not work for model swapping. Maybe some villager models have these kinds of textures too? again, more testing is needed here.

Unusual Cloth Texture Formats ::
For those who haven't seen the models yet, there is a texture called "cloth" On regular villagers, and Special NPCs like Isabelle and Lief when swapped in, these will display whatever clothes that villager decides to wear. Some models use this extra texture space for their own special needs like Jingle's Bag, KK's Guitar, Hats and otherthings. Sometimes even face parts! (I'm looking at you, Redd) These make using these particular models as villagers almost impossible without getting... wierd results. We may need to find a way to prevent villagers from changing their clothes to get these models to work properly.

No Mouth Textures ::
Quite a few characters don't have a mouth. (Usually in favor of a beak or thin snout) This might cause problems when swapping them in with villagers that do have mouths. We might have to get creative and include dummy mouth files. Testing needs done.

No Face Textures ::
This only applies to two specific models. Blanca and Jack. I'm sure we can include dummy files for blanca to get a face, but i'm unsure of weather or not she's hardcoded to use a certain texture or whatever.. Jack's "Faces" are included as multiple "Body" files. It might be difficult to get them working.

Isabelle ::
I have no clue why the game has THREE of the exact same model under THREE different codenames. My assumptions are sza, szb & szc are her walking around outside models for various situations. (although event outfits like toyday don't seem to come from here) I've replaced the sza model with someone else, but the Isabelle in the Welcome Screen and in the Mayor's office remained the same. So I conclude that these two isabelles are the other two models (liz and rcn) But I haven't yet tested which is which... (slow computer)

From the looks of things, it seems that only Lief and Isabelle can be swapped in safely without weird glitches. (Timmy and Tommy were my test to see if unusual eyes or a lack of mouths could go in, they failed one of those tests and the game wont boot that particular romFS file with hans) If different regular villagers use the unusual eye and mouth formats, we might have to build a chart of who can be swapped for who based on matching files. We may also have luck with sacrificing the model's original eyes/mouth for our own implemented textures.

alp.bcres = Cyrus
*Unusual Eye Textures, No Mouth Texture
alw.bcres = Reese
*Unusual Eye Textures, No Mouth Texture
bev.bcres = Chip
*Unusual Eye Textures, Cloth texture affects hat, No mouth Texture
bln.bcres = Phineas
*Unusual Eye Textures, Unusual Cloth texture format
boa.bcres = Joan
*Unusual Eye Texture, Unusual Cloth Texture format
bpt.bcres = Katrina
*Unusual Eye Texture, Unusual Cloth Texture, No mouth texture
chm.bcres = Nat (holds net)
*Unusual Cloth Texture, cloth texture affects Net, No mouth Texture
cml.bcres = Sahara
*Unusual Eye Texture, No mouth texture, Unusual Cloth texture, cloth texture affects carpets
end.bcres = Totakeke (Guitar vers)
*Unusual cloth texture, cloth texture affects guitar
enj.bcres = Totakeke (Hat + Glasses vers)
*Unusual Cloth texture, cloth texture affects glasses & Hat
fob.bcres = Red (Matsuri vers)
*Unusual eye texture, no mouth texture, unusual cloth texture
fox.bcres = Red (Shop Keeper vers)
*unusual eye texture, no mouth texture, unusual cloth texture, cloth affects mouth & ears
grf.bcres = Grace
*No mouth texture, unusual cloth texture, cloth texture affects scarf & Glasses
hgc.bcres = Labelle
*No mouth texture, unusual cloth texture format
hgh.bcres = Mable
*No mouth texture, No cloth texture
hgs.bcres = Sable
*No mouth texture, No cloth texture
kpg.bcres = Grams
*Unusual eye texture, unusual mouth texture, unusual cloth texture format, cloth affects ribbon & Flower
kpm.bcres = Leilani
*Unusual eye texture, unusual mouth texture, unusual cloth texture format, cloth affects ribbon & Flower
kpp.bcres = Kapp'n
*Unusual eye texture, unusual mouth texture, unusual cloth texture format, cloth affects glasses
kps.bcres = Leila
*Unusual eye texture, unusual mouth texture, unusual cloth texture format, cloth affects Flowers
liz.bcres = Isabelle (I don't know where this model is used?)
lom.bcres = Katie
*Unusual eye texture, unusual cloth texture format, cloth texture affects backpack
lrc.bcres = Timmy/Tommy (T&T Mart Uniform)
*Unusual Eye Texture, no mouth texture, unusual cloth texture, cloth affects hat
lrd.bcres = Timmy/Tommy (Nookington's Uniform)
*unusual Eye Texture, no mouth texture
lrh.bcres = Timmy/Tommy (T.I.Y Uniforms ?)
*Unusial Eye texture, No mouth texture
lrn.bcres = Timmy/Tommy (Nookling's Junction Uniforms)
*Unusual Eye Texture, No mouth Texture
lrs.bcres = Timmy/Tommy (Nook N Go Uniforms?)
*Unusual eye texture, no mouth texture
mka.bcres = Blanca? (Jester Outfit?)
*No facial textures, unusual cloth texture format
mnk.bcres = Porter
*Unusual mouth texture, Unusual cloth texture format, cloth affects hat
mob.bcres = Don (Holds pick, no legs, hat)
*Unusual cloth texture format
moc.bcres = Don (Full model, Hat)
*unusual cloth texture format
mod.bcres = Don (No hat)
*Unusual cloth texture format
mof.bcres = Resetti (No Hat)
*Unusual Mouth Texture
mol.bcres = Resetti (Holds pick, no legs, hat)
*Unusual Mouth texture
moo.bcres = Resetti (full model, holds pick, hat)
*Unusual mouth texture
ott.bcres = Lyle (holds clipboard)
*Unusual eye texture, unusual mouth texture, unusual cloth texture format, cloth affects clipboard
owl.bcres = Blathers
*Unusual eye texture, no mouth texture, no cloth texture
ows.bcres = Celeste
*Unusual eye texture, no mouth texture, unusual cloth texture, cloth affects bow and feet
pck.bcres = Pave
*Unusual Eye Texture, No mouth texture, Unusual cloth texture, cloth affects tail feathers and necklace
pga.bcres = Pelly
*Unusual Eye Texture, No mouth texture, Unusual Cloth texture format
pgb.bcres = Phyllis
*Unusual Eye Texture, No mouth Texture, Unusual cloth texture format
pge.bcres = Brewster
*No mouth texture, Unusual Cloth texture, cloth affects bowtie
pkn.bcres = Jack
*No face textures, Unusual cloth texture, Various body textures (Pumpkin heads)
pla.bcres = Booker
*Unusual eye texture, unusual mouth texture, unusual cloth texture format, cloth affects hat
plb.bcres = Pete
*Unusual Eye Texture, No mouth texture, Unusual cloth texture format, cloth affects bag
plc.bcres = Copper
*Unusual Eye texture, Unusual mouth texture, unusual cloth texture format, cloth affects hat
poo.bcres = Shampoodle
*Unusual mouth texture, Unusual cloth format
pyn.bcres = Zipper T.
*No mouth textures, unusual cloth texture format, cloth affects zipper
rci.bcres = Tom Nook
*Unusual Eye textures, No mouth textures
rcn.bcres = Isabelle (I don't know where this model is used?)
rco.bcres = Tom Nook (Orange Sweater vers)
*No eye textures, No mouth textures
seg.bcres = Gulliver
*Unusual Eye Texture, No mouth Texture, No Cloth Texture
seo.bcres = Pascal (Include seperate model for scallop)
*Unusual Eye Texture, Unusual Mouth texture, Unusual Cloth texture, cloth texture affects necklace
skk.bcres = Kicks
*No Mouth Textures, Unusual Cloth texture format, Cloth affects both shirt and pants
slo.bcres = Lief
snt.bcres = Jingle
*Unusual Cloth texture format, cloth affects bottom half of bag
sza.bcres = Isabelle (Same as previous two. I still don't know where each instance of her is used??)
szb.bcres = Isabelle (Orange Jacket, black skirt Vers)
szc.bcres = Isabelle (Orange Jacket, Orange Skirt vers)
szo.bcres = Digby
*Unusual Mouth Textures
szr.bcres = Digby (Rain Jacket Vers)
*Unusual Mouth Textures
tap.bcres = Luna
*Unusual Cloth Texture Format, cloth affects both top and bottom of clothes
ttl.bcres = Tortimer (holds Walking stick)
*Unusual eye texture, No Mouth texture, walking stick has own texture
tuk.bcres = Franklin
*Unusual Eye Textures, no mouth textures, Unusual cloth texture format, cloth affects hat
upa.bcres = Shrunk
*Unusual Mouth Texture
wrl.bcres = Wendell (Holds Sketchbook)
*Unusual Eye Texture, No mouth Texture, Unusual Cloth texture Format (Idk where his pants are in the tex)
xct.bcres = Rover
*Unusual Eye textures, Unusual Mouth Textures, contains unused cloth textures

I also have a list with none of my notes and a version without the notes hidden within spoilers for the convenience of anyone who would like them.

alp.bcres = Cyrus *Unusual Eye Textures, No Mouth Texture
alw.bcres = Reese *Unusual Eye Textures, No Mouth Texture
bev.bcres = Chip *Unusual Eye Textures, Cloth texture affects hat, No mouth Texture
bln.bcres = Phineas *Unusual Eye Textures, Unusual Cloth texture format
boa.bcres = Joan *Unusual Eye Texture, Unusual Cloth Texture format
bpt.bcres = Katrina *Unusual Eye Texture, Unusual Cloth Texture, No mouth texture
chm.bcres = Nat (holds net) *Unusual Cloth Texture, cloth texture affects Net, No mouth Texture
cml.bcres = Sahara *Unusual Eye Texture, No mouth texture, Unusual Cloth texture, cloth texture affects carpets
end.bcres = Totakeke (Guitar vers) *Unusual cloth texture, cloth texture affects guitar
enj.bcres = Totakeke (Hat + Glasses vers) *Unusual Cloth texture, cloth texture affects glasses & Hat
fob.bcres = Red (Matsuri vers) *Unusual eye texture, no mouth texture, unusual cloth texture
fox.bcres = Red (Shop Keeper vers) *unusual eye texture, no mouth texture, unusual cloth texture, cloth affects mouth & ears
grf.bcres = Grace *No mouth texture, unusual cloth texture, cloth texture affects scarf & Glasses
hgc.bcres = Labelle *No mouth texture, unusual cloth texture format
hgh.bcres = Mable *No mouth texture, No cloth texture
hgs.bcres = Sable *No mouth texture, No cloth texture
kpg.bcres = Grams *Unusual eye texture, unusual mouth texture, unusual cloth texture format, cloth affects ribbon & Flower
kpm.bcres = Leilani *Unusual eye texture, unusual mouth texture, unusual cloth texture format, cloth affects ribbon & Flower
kpp.bcres = Kapp'n *Unusual eye texture, unusual mouth texture, unusual cloth texture format, cloth affects glasses
kps.bcres = Leila *Unusual eye texture, unusual mouth texture, unusual cloth texture format, cloth affects Flowers
lom.bcres = Katie *Unusual eye texture, unusual cloth texture format, cloth texture affects backpack
lrc.bcres = Timmy/Tommy (T&T Mart Uniform) *Unusual Eye Texture, no mouth texture, unusual cloth texture, cloth affects hat
lrd.bcres = Timmy/Tommy (Nookington's Uniform) *unusual Eye Texture, no mouth texture
lrh.bcres = Timmy/Tommy (T.I.Y Uniforms ?) *Unusial Eye texture, No mouth texture
lrn.bcres = Timmy/Tommy (Nookling's Junction Uniforms) *Unusual Eye Texture, No mouth Texture
lrs.bcres = Timmy/Tommy (Nook N Go Uniforms?) *Unusual eye texture, no mouth texture
mka.bcres = Blanca? (Jester Outfit?) *No facial textures, unusual cloth texture format
mnk.bcres = Porter *Unusual mouth texture, Unusual cloth texture format, cloth affects hat
mob.bcres = Don (Holds pick, no legs, hat) *Unusual cloth texture format
moc.bcres = Don (Full model, Hat) *unusual cloth texture format
mod.bcres = Don (No hat) *Unusual cloth texture format
mof.bcres = Resetti (No Hat) *Unusual Mouth Texture
mol.bcres = Resetti (Holds pick, no legs, hat) *Unusual Mouth texture
moo.bcres = Resetti (full model, holds pick, hat) *Unusual mouth texture
ott.bcres = Lyle (holds clipboard) *Unusual eye texture, unusual mouth texture, unusual cloth texture format, cloth affects clipboard
owl.bcres = Blathers *Unusual eye texture, no mouth texture, no cloth texture
ows.bcres = Celeste *Unusual eye texture, no mouth texture, unusual cloth texture, cloth affects bow and feet
pck.bcres = Pave *Unusual Eye Texture, No mouth texture, Unusual cloth texture, cloth affects tail feathers and necklace
pga.bcres = Pelly *Unusual Eye Texture, No mouth texture, Unusual Cloth texture format
pgb.bcres = Phyllis *Unusual Eye Texture, No mouth Texture, Unusual cloth texture format
pge.bcres = Brewster *No mouth texture, Unusual Cloth texture, cloth affects bowtie
pkn.bcres = Jack *No face textures, Unusual cloth texture, Various body textures (Pumpkin heads)
pla.bcres = Booker *Unusual eye texture, unusual mouth texture, unusual cloth texture format, cloth affects hat
plb.bcres = Pete *Unusual Eye Texture, No mouth texture, Unusual cloth texture format, cloth affects bag
plc.bcres = Copper *Unusual Eye texture, Unusual mouth texture, unusual cloth texture format, cloth affects hat
poo.bcres = Shampoodle *Unusual mouth texture, Unusual cloth format
pyn.bcres = Zipper T. *No mouth textures, unusual cloth texture format, cloth affects zipper
rci.bcres = Tom Nook *Unusual Eye textures, No mouth textures
rco.bcres = Tom Nook (Orange Sweater vers) *No eye textures, No mouth textures
seg.bcres = Gulliver *Unusual Eye Texture, No mouth Texture, No Cloth Texture
seo.bcres = Pascal (Include seperate model for scallop) *Unusual Eye Texture, Unusual Mouth texture, Unusual Cloth texture, cloth texture affects necklace
skk.bcres = Kicks *No Mouth Textures, Unusual Cloth texture format, Cloth affects both shirt and pants
slo.bcres = Lief
snt.bcres = Jingle *Unusual Cloth texture format, cloth affects bottom half of bag
sza.bcres = Isabelle (Same as previous two. I still don't know where each instance of her is used??)
szo.bcres = Digby *Unusual Mouth Textures
tap.bcres = Luna *Unusual Cloth Texture Format, cloth affects both top and bottom of clothes
ttl.bcres = Tortimer (holds Walking stick) *Unusual eye texture, No Mouth texture, walking stick has own texture
tuk.bcres = Franklin *Unusual Eye Textures, no mouth textures, Unusual cloth texture format, cloth affects hat
upa.bcres = Shrunk *Unusual Mouth Texture
wrl.bcres = Wendell (Holds Sketchbook) *Unusual Eye Texture, No mouth Texture, Unusual Cloth texture Format (Idk where his pants are in the tex)
xct.bcres = Rover *Unusual Eye textures, Unusual Mouth Textures, contains unused cloth textures
alp.bcres = Cyrus
alw.bcres = Reese
bev.bcres = Chip
bln.bcres = Phineas
boa.bcres = Joan
bpt.bcres = Katrina
chm.bcres = Nat (holds net)
cml.bcres = Sahara
end.bcres = Totakeke (Guitar vers)
enj.bcres = Totakeke (Hat + Glasses vers)
fob.bcres = Red (Matsuri vers)
fox.bcres = Red (Shop Keeper vers)
grf.bcres = Grace
hgc.bcres = Labelle
hgh.bcres = Mable
hgs.bcres = Sable
kpg.bcres = Grams
kpm.bcres = Leilani
kpp.bcres = Kapp'n
kps.bcres = Leila
lom.bcres = Katie
lrc.bcres = Timmy/Tommy (T&T Mart Uniform)
lrd.bcres = Timmy/Tommy (Nookington's Uniform)
lrh.bcres = Timmy/Tommy (T.I.Y Uniforms ?)
lrn.bcres = Timmy/Tommy (Nookling's Junction Uniforms)
lrs.bcres = Timmy/Tommy (Nook N Go Uniforms?)
mka.bcres = Blanca? (Jester Outfit?)
mnk.bcres = Porter
mob.bcres = Don (Holds pick, no legs, hat)
moc.bcres = Don (Full model, Hat)
mod.bcres = Don (No hat)
mof.bcres = Resetti (No Hat)
mol.bcres = Resetti (Holds pick, no legs, hat)
moo.bcres = Resetti (full model, holds pick, hat)
ott.bcres = Lyle (holds clipboard)
owl.bcres = Blathers
ows.bcres = Celeste
pck.bcres = Pave
pga.bcres = Pelly
pgb.bcres = Phyllis
pge.bcres = Brewster
pkn.bcres = Jack
pla.bcres = Booker
plb.bcres = Pete
plc.bcres = Copper
poo.bcres = Shampoodle
pyn.bcres = Zipper T.
rci.bcres = Tom Nook
rco.bcres = Tom Nook (Orange Sweater vers)
seg.bcres = Gulliver
seo.bcres = Pascal (Include seperate model for scallop)
skk.bcres = Kicks
slo.bcres = Lief
snt.bcres = Jingle
szo.bcres = Digby
tap.bcres = Luna
ttl.bcres = Tortimer (holds Walking stick)
tuk.bcres = Franklin
upa.bcres = Shrunk
wrl.bcres = Wendell (Holds Sketchbook)
xct.bcres = Rover
I hope all this information is useful for someone out there! I also apologize for any typos, I have a cold and it's terrible keeping focused

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone had luck importing new or edited Models/Textures? Im not able to save my imports in OhanaRebirth, and the Old Ohana doesn't work with ACNL Model files.

To clarify, I'm talking completely new models, not just swapping things around.

Last edited by deishido,

Saphiredurf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome work deishido! I'll probablly try to mess around with it in a bit once I have what I need to play around with it. Looks promising, though :3.

Mega-Mew

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
has anyone got any ideas what the following files do:
romfs\TemplateData\village\sea_side_left.bin
romfs\TemplateData\village\sea_side_right.bin
romfs\TemplateData\island\island_type.bin
romfs\TemplateData\island\peninsula_type.bin

All except island_type.bin are composed of tables 28 bytes in length
Sea_side_left and right have 56 tables in total
and peninsula_type has 88 in total

I'm unsure if I can post all the tables but I will post the first 3 from peninsula_type instead
Code:
20 00 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 12 00 0F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0E 00 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 28 00 2D 00 22 00 22 00 24 00
20 00 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 12 00 0F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0E 00 08 00 0A 00 00 00 00 00 28 00 22 00 2D 00 22 00 24 00
20 00 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 12 00 0F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0E 00 08 00 08 00 0A 00 00 00 28 00 22 00 22 00 2D 00 24 00

Each of these files (except island_type have tables like these)

Island_type is made up what I think are 4 tables of 10 bytes each

Code:
5D 00
56 00
56 00
56 00
57 00

5C 00
5E 00
5E 00
5E 00
58 00

5C 00
5E 00
5E 00
5E 00
58 00

5B 00
5A 00
5A 00
5A 00
59 00

If anyone has any information on these files please let me know :)
These file was used to generate map/island map

Edit: Sorry I haven't see these post after this one :/

In romfs\Environment\EnvironmentParameter.bin he have... special thing...
1447352572-wvw69ij8foenkihv8a.jpg

1447240018-img-20151110-190018523.jpg

1447243934-scr-23-top-right.png

Last edited by Mega-Mew,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.