ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

D

Deleted User

Had a look through the thread and seen a few posts about making a flat island but is there a guide or post about removing wild flowers using NHSE? Every time it rains my island is filled with flowers and they're a pain in the ass having to dig them up 1 by 1.
if this is for a treasure island just stay on the same day

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you mean spawning them on the map with NHSE, go to
Edit field items
Remove
Spawn (yeah, its on the remove option)
Spawnfromnhi

Or if you want them in your house storage, just go there and select load and select the nhi file

Most probably
Cool that people are using spawnfromnhi, that was my suggestion, i suggested it on github in september and it was added recently
I didnt know if many people other than me would have much use for it lol

hi! please help!!
I can't pick up items "Turnip" in my switch not cfw
I have the other cfw switch.
Is there any way to get rid of the turnip?
use "100 turnips", "turnips" is a placeholder item iirc and cant be picked up

pattyjo33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey !
Is it possible to have illuminated cedars that can be put anywhere with NHSE. I can't find it (I have the latest NHSE update).
In game if you move an illuminated cedar it becomes an ordinary cedar.
Thanks !

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey !
Is it possible to have illuminated cedars that can be put anywhere with NHSE. I can't find it (I have the latest NHSE update).
In game if you move an illuminated cedar it becomes an ordinary cedar.
Thanks !
I usually dont deal with trees, but if you use nhse, go to the map.editor and clone the tree it should be feasible to have many illuminated cedars

Galebourn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I updated my Animal Crossing to the latest version but now the game won't boot anymore. I had trouble with this in the past, when I was sometimes stuck on the loading screen with the palm tree forever, but now I only get a black screen. no matter which Account I boot the game with. I made a backup of the save files and deleted them from my console. After this, the game boots just fine, but whenever I import the save files again, it stops working.
There's clearly something wrong with my save file, but I have no idea how to check or fix this. I used cheats in the past, imported a different island and used several mods. However, I made sure to delete all mods and everything but nothing changed.

Is there anything I can try to fix this? I can also upload my save file, if that helps.

I know this is a very specific problem, so this thread might not be the right place. Any idea where I could post this to get help?
I think the save file probably got corrupted during the process of migrating it to the new update.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I know this is a very specific problem, so this thread might not be the right place. Any idea where I could post this to get help?
I think the save file probably got corrupted during the process of migrating it to the new update.
Do you have emuiibo on? Usually thats the problem

garzacorporations

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Same thing happened to me and it was emuiibo. Just disable it and problem solved

ZerroXR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Ok so I managed to update to 11.0.1 firmware and 0.16.02 on Atmosphere and still can't find any working Edizon cheats for this game. This thread seems to be dead (latest updates on 1st post are for 1.4 version of the game) and cheatslips is empty too.. what's going on?

Ningyoplug

Trophies
Website
ningyo.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Italy

RareKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the new version of NHSE, edited an old save file and added the new items easily but when i created a new save file and tried to edit that it gave me the EncryptedInt32 at offset error.. does anyone know how to fix it?
Did you manage to fix cause I'm having same problem. My recent save is giving me this. I could load my older ones but I've done so much already that I don't want to

Doogie Boogie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe I'm mistaken or it changed, but a while ago in a previous build of NHSE, I seem to remember it being possible to make a dump file of your bulletin board posts that could be injected or edited, but I no longer see that option, did it change or move somewhere else?

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Maybe I'm mistaken or it changed, but a while ago in a previous build of NHSE, I seem to remember it being possible to make a dump file of your bulletin board posts that could be injected or edited, but I no longer see that option, did it change or move somewhere else?
Im sure i saw it on map edit or.something like that

catlady77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i finally updated all my switches to 11.0.1 because it forced me to or i couldn't go online in-game.......
i just like to say

FUCK YOU NINTENDO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not sure why, every other N64 game just runs fine with all kinds of enhancements but noooo KI... +1