ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

mitcha

مجاهد صنديد مقاتل عنيد
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Idk if it's in the save editor but should be just a spawn you can put into your cheat code ids
im searching for it id right now , if i found it , i will be good.

edit : found it ;)
113B, tailors construction kit
this work with "text to item cheat" , i will test it and in the same time upgrade the game to 1.2

Last edited by mitcha,
Reactions: OblivionReign

Andsello

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm trying to use the website to generate codes. I selected the slot 38 for Nook tickets, the slot 39 for the bait fish and the slot 40 for the bells. I selected the first two slots as 99 "quantity", but in game I see only one of each item. Why?

Classicaldonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm trying to use the website to generate codes. I selected the slot 38 for Nook tickets, the slot 39 for the bait fish and the slot 40 for the bells. I selected the first two slots as 99 "quantity", but in game I see only one of each item. Why?

Max stack of 10 for those 2, so use 9 in the gen to get max

Last edited by Classicaldonkey,
Reactions: HeWhoExists

Calcifer13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The maximum amount you can hold Nook Tickets and Fish Bait is 10. If you go above that it will just give you one item. So in the code generator you actually want to input 09 instead of 10 because putting in 10 will actually give you 11 and as a result give you only 1.

Reactions: Mopquill

HeWhoExists

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone. I'm looking for storage dumps files with rare items and their variants..is there a post with storage files? I wanted to check before I have to do it all manually that would suck!!!!

SlurpySloppy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just hit 3 stars, and i got KK to come, i have 10 villagers, but i cannot buy terraform permits from the nookstop after receiving the builder app. did i accidentally mess something up when i modded my save? Anyone know any prerequisites to getting the permits from the nookstop?

selby3000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone fix this please doesn't seem to work
[slot 30-x30]
08100000 AC472360 0000001D
Also tried with activator inputs but that just erased the slot
thanks

LaurelAshley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you find a solution? I'm also wondering the same thing.

yes, there's actually a - in between the color and type of flower. so for instance "red-lily bag". kind of sucks that you have to type in the name of the item Exactly....

also semi-unrelated but I know you can change color variants of items through the "count" section, but is there a list somewhere of which numbers correspond with which colors? trying to get specific colored items is difficult when you don't know the exact number so i end up making one of each number just to see which one is right LOL

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway to change island name without all the bugs that come with it yet?
Yes. Dump all your villagers to files, change your Island name (or Player name too if you want), then re-load all your villager files. It will prompt you to update them because they don't come from your island. Then save your file, load it on your switch with JKSV, boot it up, save in-game. Then it works fine. I changed my villager and island name at the same time, but I can't imagine the process would be different for just one or the other.

yes, there's actually a - in between the color and type of flower. so for instance "red-lily bag". kind of sucks that you have to type in the name of the item Exactly....

also semi-unrelated but I know you can change color variants of items through the "count" section, but is there a list somewhere of which numbers correspond with which colors? trying to get specific colored items is difficult when you don't know the exact number so i end up making one of each number just to see which one is right LOL

The spreadsheet lists item variations in the order they are in in the code, so just start counting from 0 to get to the right one.

Last edited by h448,
Reactions: Mopquill

Taishiro

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile

I replied about this in page 174!!
https://gbatemp.net/threads/animal-...-bugs-etc-thread.560199/page-174#post-9025914

Short answer: you can use nookplaza.net database and take the numbers from the image file.
example: "FtrFittingroom_Remake_3_7.png" -> get "3_7"
multiply second number by 2 -> 14 (E in hexadecimal)

append first number (3) to the second number we got (14) -> "E3"
E3 is what you should put in count text box.

LaurelAshley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I replied about this in page 174!!
https://gbatemp.net/threads/animal-...-bugs-etc-thread.560199/page-174#post-9025914

Short answer: you can use nookplaza.net database and take the numbers from the image file.
example: "FtrFittingroom_Remake_3_7.png" -> get "3_7"
multiply second number by 2 -> 14 (E in hexadecimal)

append first number (3) to the second number we got (14) -> "E3"
E3 is what you should put in count text box.

you're a legend!! thank you so much! didn't even know that db existed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff