ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

IsThatToasted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if someone comes across something for Nook Miles Tickets x10 in slot 1-2 and Gold x30 in slot 2-4 Definitely let me know, i will love you forever <3 Going to dig into this for a while and see if i can contribute in any way!

Last edited by IsThatToasted,

Spudgunman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, I see. I haven't updated my emumcc AC to 1.2 yet. Only did on SysCFW and my overlay doesnt work on 10.0 yet

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I guess for now, I'll keep emumcc AC on 1.1.4 to use cheats / create items. Then save them to a JKSV and transfer that to my 1.2 Sys game. Long convoluted process, but it'll do until cheats get updated.
Are you able to multiplayer on your SYS with others this way?

Kaizerfreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you've got already got a list of genes for the flowers (e.g. blue roses are recessive in all genes), then the binary representations of the genes are:
  • Roses: sswwyyrr
  • Everything else: 00ssyyrr or 00wwyyrr, depending on whether the flower has white/shade genes.
Both alleles dominant is coded as 11, one dominant is coded as 01, and both recessive is coded as 00, except for the white gene, where 00 is both dominant, 01 is one dominant, 11 is both recessive.

So, for example, if you've got seed red roses, and you want them to be the hybrid reds which give you a 25% of spawning a blue rose, you change it from a count of 67 (01000001) to to a count of 61 (00111101).
Does anything go wrong if you accidentally mismatch the genes to the wrong base flower ID? For example, you generated a red rose plant with the genes of a blue rose. Also, this spreadsheet I'm looking at has the genes in a different order from yours. Do you know which I should follow? And you're certain it goes in the count field when generating the code?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...hoUSu7pE-MV7AOprBcgSY1whB4/edit#gid=312123918

Last edited by Kaizerfreak,

lennurs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone figure out how to trigger the new museum upgrade or know when redd is gonna be in town or is it random like the other games.
redd shows up randomly throughout the week except sundays, and once per week. after you donate a painting ot statue to blathers the museum will update

rafpoop

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Sweet! What about the item slot codes?
Sorry, I didn't make any codes/my codes aren't working right now myself. I was about to test different ones and I'll post any that I make if it happens. Just throwing up the hex IDs in a list whenever codes get fixed.

Papa_Jon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I didn't make any codes/my codes aren't working right now myself. I was about to test different ones and I'll post any that I make if it happens. Just throwing up the hex IDs in a list whenever codes get fixed.
Much love man! I appreciate it :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I here ya there, I have too many myself, and have hard time letting them go, since most of mine I've modded at some point. Anymore I just play Switch on the go, seriesx at home.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ack my throat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I need to invest in some storage totes tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tots?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tootles
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tootles? Wtf
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh tootles
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh totes , lol, like Tupperware storage, I gotcha
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm designing my own entertainment cabinet for my man cave, to store all my systems, then I'm also designing a power supply/HDMI switcher so I can switch to whichever system I want, and power it also. Already picked up the cabinet board, but tinkering with my drawings before start
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But yea, I have frogger arcade cabinet that I gutted and put a Pi4 then Pi5 into, but it never gets played much anymore, should sell it. Even when the kids come over, they don't want to play on it, just the xbox. TMNT and Simpson's arcade is still so fun on it, esp w 2 players.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gonna check out the new Garfield looks like garbage
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Can't wait to see the new "stick" that can actually play Ps3 or 360 games. I know they are getting close.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty didn't you see the new garfield?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ah it's all animated I was hoping for some live action
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, yes i did
  • T @ TheSusKing:
    does anyone know if you can run android apps on a usb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean use a external usb thumb drive as storage? Yeah it depends on the phone
  • T @ TheSusKing:
    no, i mean if i could store the app on the usb so it doesnt take up my storage
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why do you ask?
  • T @ Texasauras:
    wtfff why are y'al shitting on me and super negative
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Texasauras, dont worry im stupid too (or atleast dumb)
  • T @ Texasauras:
    lol im not selling it
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: :shit: