ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

johnma2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, yes, required = mildly inconvenient. I don't like those popups, but they're not equivalent to being required. Disable automatic updates in your Switch settings, don't agree to update when you launch a title.

They aren't missing, they just don't have their own IDs -- just variants across values.

Yes, I wrote that, and edited it into the OP. You can find the original post here.

I know, I was referring to your post lol. However it took me a long while to figure out that's how it works for items that are not customizable but have different variants. Thank you for the help though, I really appreciate it.

Also, update 1.2.0 was released earlier, and now the codes again need new pointers, including the items in slots codes.

Lupe

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Reactions: HeWhoExists

Babybuds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have contributed. Unfortunately I can't post a link because I don't have 5 posts.

Add "EjGy80cL" to the end of pastebin.

If someone would post the actual link for me that'd be great.

Last edited by Babybuds,
Reactions: lennurs

HeWhoExists

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only have the database of all items with variations. Storage is only 1600 items, you can't have all items and all variations in the storage.

True...I kinda wanted afile with the most rare items and thier variations I dont want to do it manually, that's gonna be rough!! Thanks for your reply though.

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...uirkIV4DERBMXbrWQsmSh8ReK4/edit#gid=768932195 I only have the database of all items with variations. Storage is only 1600 items, you can't have all items and all variations in the storage.
You can't even have one of each unique item in storage. I tried making a file with 1 of every furniture item & clothing item without any colour variations and ran out of space. Kind of a bummer. (And was a huge pain to do by hand. Really wish there was an easier way to do it)

Reactions: HeWhoExists

Doogie Boogie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I don't know if it's been discussed already but is the bulletin board connected to the plaza or can it be added to the map as a separate item?

Sceptre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anything go wrong if you accidentally mismatch the genes to the wrong base flower ID? For example, you generated a red rose plant with the genes of a blue rose. Also, this spreadsheet I'm looking at has the genes in a different order from yours. Do you know which I should follow?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...hoUSu7pE-MV7AOprBcgSY1whB4/edit#gid=312123918

I assume there's a difference in the endianness that NHSE uses to parse the flower "count" as opposed to the datamined values; in NHSE, the count definitely goes the other way around to that spreadsheet.

(If you want to check, plant a seed white rose, dig it up, and check it in the inventory editor of NHSE; it'll have a count of 16, not 4.)

haruka-cantabile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Updating the BID won't make the cheats work, yes, but will using NHSE or ACNHPoker still work? Don't have the new update yet and a bit unsure if I should switch to it.

kingdoesthings

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updating the BID won't make the cheats work, yes, but will using NHSE or ACNHPoker still work? Don't have the new update yet and a bit unsure if I should switch to it.
I can try it real quick and report back but I'd say it's pretty safe to say both still rely on slot IDs unfortunately.

EDIT: Can confirm ACNHPoker is not working for me at least.

Last edited by kingdoesthings,
Reactions: haruka-cantabile

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc