ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

IsThatToasted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if someone comes across something for Nook Miles Tickets x10 in slot 1-2 and Gold x30 in slot 2-4 Definitely let me know, i will love you forever <3 Going to dig into this for a while and see if i can contribute in any way!

Last edited by IsThatToasted,

Spudgunman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, I see. I haven't updated my emumcc AC to 1.2 yet. Only did on SysCFW and my overlay doesnt work on 10.0 yet

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I guess for now, I'll keep emumcc AC on 1.1.4 to use cheats / create items. Then save them to a JKSV and transfer that to my 1.2 Sys game. Long convoluted process, but it'll do until cheats get updated.
Are you able to multiplayer on your SYS with others this way?

Kaizerfreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you've got already got a list of genes for the flowers (e.g. blue roses are recessive in all genes), then the binary representations of the genes are:
  • Roses: sswwyyrr
  • Everything else: 00ssyyrr or 00wwyyrr, depending on whether the flower has white/shade genes.
Both alleles dominant is coded as 11, one dominant is coded as 01, and both recessive is coded as 00, except for the white gene, where 00 is both dominant, 01 is one dominant, 11 is both recessive.

So, for example, if you've got seed red roses, and you want them to be the hybrid reds which give you a 25% of spawning a blue rose, you change it from a count of 67 (01000001) to to a count of 61 (00111101).
Does anything go wrong if you accidentally mismatch the genes to the wrong base flower ID? For example, you generated a red rose plant with the genes of a blue rose. Also, this spreadsheet I'm looking at has the genes in a different order from yours. Do you know which I should follow? And you're certain it goes in the count field when generating the code?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...hoUSu7pE-MV7AOprBcgSY1whB4/edit#gid=312123918

Last edited by Kaizerfreak,

lennurs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone figure out how to trigger the new museum upgrade or know when redd is gonna be in town or is it random like the other games.
redd shows up randomly throughout the week except sundays, and once per week. after you donate a painting ot statue to blathers the museum will update

rafpoop

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Sweet! What about the item slot codes?
Sorry, I didn't make any codes/my codes aren't working right now myself. I was about to test different ones and I'll post any that I make if it happens. Just throwing up the hex IDs in a list whenever codes get fixed.

Papa_Jon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I didn't make any codes/my codes aren't working right now myself. I was about to test different ones and I'll post any that I make if it happens. Just throwing up the hex IDs in a list whenever codes get fixed.
Much love man! I appreciate it :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I tried to get a slim on a black friday once, but they ran out of stock for the $100 one
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    many ages ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can find them $50-75 nowdays if catch a deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: JOE! :P