ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

Lionheartwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anybody had any issues with donating fish to the museum possibly after using the save editor to unlock all fish/bug entries, or in general? More specifically with donating the Crawfish, or Snapping Turtle?

For some reason I can hand Blathers an endless amount of Snapping Turtles, and Crawfish, and the game never considers them donated. They don't show up in the museum, they are no longer in my inventory, and it's like they disappear.

Lionheartwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Lionheartwolf maybe cos you may of used the recieved items thing it doesn't percieve it as added,so clear that, then use the codes that spawn the fish/insects into your inventory

Yeah, I'll check that out now. I was just trying to narrow it down to whether it's just an in game bug or a NHSE bug. I don't really use the save editor and only used it for that, but if that's the problem I'll just wipe it and do it legit.

UPDATE: Im not sure what is causing it to be honest. I went into NHSE and cleared it out, then caught it legit, and still have the same problems. No matter how many Snapping turtles I hand in they never will go on display or count as donated. It's not a problem with everything I donate though. I donated a Butterfly fish, guppy, seahorse, and clownfish today with no problems using the same save. It's just the snapping turtle now that I have a problem with. Im not entirely sure its the save editor that is causing the problem.

Last edited by Lionheartwolf,

WORLDSTAR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Be weary of using the terrain editor to change your maps. It seems to cause an odd issue in which the river mouths are messed up. I tried manually edittng each tile to be identical of a backup and I had and this created a weird river mouth with land teeth. To remedy this, I saved acres F1 and F5 and reloaded them after flattening my entire island.

Reactions: NinjaNook

NinjaNook

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Be weary of using the terrain editor to change your maps. It seems to cause an odd issue in which the river mouths are messed up. I tried manually edittng each tile to be identical of a backup and I had and this created a weird river mouth with land teeth. To remedy this, I saved acres F1 and F5 and reloaded them after flattening my entire island.
Would love to see what you have for building IDs

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
yes I made it ages ago,I don't know if it still works,should be in the cheat folder in the museum folder, old museum codes folder I made codes for each individual fish

Schneitizel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi all! Sorry if the question's already been asked, or if it's stupid

The codes don't display anymore with the last update, I have the last update (1.1.3) and the file name is E2D890A4D19FAD02.txt
The codes were displaying fine, but EdiZon's been telling me "No cheats loaded!"
I even tried to update Atmosphere, but to no avail

Any ideas? :/

iMaxed0ut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been considering writing a tool that lets people pick their own items/slots/settings etc. to generate item slot codes. I'll post again when I've done so.

That would actually be pretty cool! If I can help in anyway let me know. I’m very interested in learning how to save edit and make codes but just don’t know how. Would you be willing to point me in the direction to learn? Or be willing to teach me? I hate having to ask people to update codes for me or make this code...I’m fairly tech savvy and would like to help the community. Plus who doesn’t like to know how to do things themselves so they can tailor the codes to their own experience!

Last edited by iMaxed0ut,

little_cola

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure exactly whats going on but when i toggle codes to spawn items in my item slots, nothing appears. I bring up the edizon overlay when ingame and my cheats show up, but when toggled to on and checking my inventory nothing changes.

example:

04100000 AC3B90C0 000016a2
04100000 AC3B90C4 00000292

for golden tool diy

Yeseah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone gotten item multiplier codes working for 1.1.3? I've tried using

[Item Slot 1 - x10]
04100000 AC3B90C4 00000009

but it doesn't seem to change the stack value of items like fences.

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Can someone PM their 5 star island please go to the edit terrain button in the map section of the map tab of the editor please dump all acres and send me the file as well as the dump file from the edit acres button on the map via export. If possible also send me everything that shows in the edit buildings section. I want to actually test if this allows for a full island transfer

Schneitizel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Schneitizel make sure the first two lines of the cheat file are space out,meaning the codes start 3 lines down in the file

Even so, it doesn't work :/
I was able to tinker to access the Easter event, I have version 1.1.3(a) but still nothing :/

Attachments

• Sans titre 1.png
    Sans titre 1.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 260

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    some tasks like hacking wii mini consoles
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, You running Windows XP in 2024?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whore yourself out 12 times for $100 and go buy a pc
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i got xp but running it off usb only, no way ima keep that
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it gets hacked/corrupted if i just leave it online for an hour
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month...