ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

WORLDSTAR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I took the time to research all of the building IDs in NHSE's building editor. I need to post a few times before I can put the image link up unless someone else wants to do it for me. PM me

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I hope they add in a full map dump/inject so you can use other peoples islands especially if its 5 star, like currently we need to get a single person to dump both files from the edit acres button and the edit terrain button and then once that is done we have to MANUALLY add in each bridge etc. But yeah if someone has a 5 star island layout please if you can dump both files I would love to test it out

iMaxed0ut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys, is it possible to add a x10, x30 and x50 code for slot 13? Looking for 3 separate code for slot 13 x10, slot 13 x30 and slot 13 x50. Would greatly appreciate it! I still like playing so I don't want to use the give all DIYs or Gold items etc (although i commend all of you who are putting in that work!) because I still want to progress and gather those on my own. Just looking to take the grind out of fruit or wood etc.

defelper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys, its possible to add a Fish and it counts to "Island Ichthyologist" milestone? I added a sea butterfly in my save but the milestone stay the same. :(

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
ahh cos you didn't go into the edit recieved items tab probably

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

could legit just click get all fish and insect and have the entire encyclopedia done

strawpedro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys I have a question, can a Legit switch play local with a banned switch on the same version, but the legit one with the event "a" the banned one doesn't?

SonicFan49

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So for those rare fish spawning codes... does anyone know which codes correspond with which fish? So far, testing out the first 6 codes, I see the following:

1. Dorado
2. Popeyed goldfish
3. Char
4. Stringfish
5. Gar
6. Arowana

Also, looking at the code, all the fish spawn codes are pretty much the same except for a couple of lines, but they don't seem to correspond to the fish in the pastebin list... I wonder how I could customize them to get the fish I'd like to spawn spawning.

Mopquill

Grumpy Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated the first post. Added the item IDs pastebin, and the DIY pastebin. Idk why those weren't in there. I've been having a lot of trouble keeping up with the thread, but if any regulars are getting annoyed with the same questions, let me know and I can try to put some of that in the post to hopefully stem some of that for the people who read.

Hi Guys, is it possible to add a x10, x30 and x50 code for slot 13? Looking for 3 separate code for slot 13 x10, slot 13 x30 and slot 13 x50. Would greatly appreciate it! I still like playing so I don't want to use the give all DIYs or Gold items etc (although i commend all of you who are putting in that work!) because I still want to progress and gather those on my own. Just looking to take the grind out of fruit or wood etc.
I've been considering writing a tool that lets people pick their own items/slots/settings etc. to generate item slot codes. I'll post again when I've done so.

guys I have a question, can a Legit switch play local with a banned switch on the same version, but the legit one with the event "a" the banned one doesn't?
You would need to hack the "legit" switch to set up LAN play to play with a banned switch, and to my knowledge, you'd need to be on the same version, which includes the event. Don't quote me on that, though. Never mind, I'm wrong. Same-versions can connect to each other with/without the a, and unbanned Switches can communicate fine with banned Switches via local-play if you're both actually local to each other.

Last edited by Mopquill,

defelper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ahh cos you didn't go into the edit recieved items tab probably

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

could legit just click get all fish and insect and have the entire encyclopedia done

I did that too. I edited the received items as well. But I dont wanna have the entire encyclopedia, just the March Fish. :/

little_cola

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so when i try to use the SE to give myself golden tool recipes I set the item to (Item #5794) and set the count to the total decimal value, in this case 658, but i keep getting an error stating Value was either too large or too small for an unsigned byte.

What am i doing wrong here?

uriri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So for those rare fish spawning codes... does anyone know which codes correspond with which fish? So far, testing out the first 6 codes, I see the following:

1. Dorado
2. Popeyed goldfish
3. Char
4. Stringfish
5. Gar
6. Arowana

Also, looking at the code, all the fish spawn codes are pretty much the same except for a couple of lines, but they don't seem to correspond to the fish in the pastebin list... I wonder how I could customize them to get the fish I'd like to spawn spawning.
I also would like to know this as well; I wanted to do this for the bugs

defelper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@defelper just search the march fish in the recieved items tab and click the box next to it if you just want that single fish

I already did that. It's all March fish marked. Then, for example, Before editting, the counter was 23. I put the milestones to 30.
But when I go in-game, the counter sets to 30, but when I caught a new specie, the counter returns to 24.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!