ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

rafpoop

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Sorry to bug you guys, does anyone have a full list of furniture variants/customization? I know we got clothes variants (thank you imthe666st and Lionheartwolf) and l but I'm trying to find the name of all furniture variants for a spreadsheet I'm making for moridb to dump on their database.

chinesekidx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I appreciate the work put into the pastebin list, just wish there was some type of visual for the items. Kinda hard to go through all of them and generating just to see how they look like ><

lennurs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I appreciate the work put into the pastebin list, just wish there was some type of visual for the items. Kinda hard to go through all of them and generating just to see how they look like ><
heavily agree on this lol. im more of a visual person so whatever i see looks cool i will get lmao. you can always look at the new leaf catalog and go from there as a starter xD

Lionheartwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please occupy the id of the switch ACNH edition

Its already been posted. Please read the thread for the list in the future.

ID: 3123

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

heavily agree on this lol. im more of a visual person so whatever i see looks cool i will get lmao. you can always look at the new leaf catalog and go from there as a starter xD

Jeeze guys this takes time you know... we only just cracked this list, the game isnt even a week old and you want somebody to spend literally HOURS of work throwing together a visual reference for over a thousand items (and their colored variants.) Because you dont want to just look for yourself...

At least give us the time....

jlucasp25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Guys, i think, this is the best place to ask this but.. if i transfer my AC:NH save from my emunand to my sysnand, will i get banned since its tied to the device instead of the user? I've done this before with the Smash Ultimate save and until today i'm safe. I'm thinking of buying the game and transfering the save so i can play online...

lennurs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its already been posted. Please read the thread for the list in the future.

ID: 3123

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Jeeze guys this takes time you know... we only just cracked this list, the game isnt even a week old and you want somebody to spend literally HOURS of work throwing together a visual reference for over a thousand items (and their colored variants.) Because you dont want to just look for yourself...

oh we know it takes time lol just expressing our opinions

rafpoop

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan

There's a spreadsheet in the animal crossing new horizons discord (the big one), multiple people work on it and there's about 500ish items so far listed. It's in the #tour-guide channel on their discord. Hopefully, it will be dump-able on a database in the future.

Deleted member 369977

Felyne Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
oh we know it takes time lol just expressing our opinions
Just writing the stuff to compile the item id list took me the better part of my evening with just focusing on that, learning how to open those file types, learning about the structure of the files, writing a program to parse everything and to drop everything in a somewhat readable format.
Creating visualizations for every item in the game, mind you, we're at over 8000 in that list, will take multiple people still a long time.

lennurs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a spreadsheet in the animal crossing new horizons discord (the big one), multiple people work on it and there's about 500ish items so far listed. It's in the #tour-guide channel on their discord. Hopefully, it will be dump-able on a database in the future.
discord?

rafpoop

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I can't link it due to my account age, but it's easily viewable if you search "animal crossing new horizons discord" on Google. it's the large one with 30kish members

their invite link is just discordapp.com/invite/acnh

Last edited by rafpoop,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1