ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

killroy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Aruba
link to the discord, or a good guide on starting with these? tried searching but cant find an invite for the server

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
OMFG I was doing all my fish codes and owlboy said I didn't give in all the fish
Okay my bad I did miss a fish when I was using all my fish codes. WOOOOO

Last edited by Ultimos54,

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
can we make creating a code/ finding a way to complete the fish/insect encyclopedia a priority LOL, since I have provided the codes to get the museum done,I know people will probs get annoyed to not have the encyclopedia filled

Last edited by Ultimos54,

gringuscharge57

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a Discord server on this particular topic? I saw the general ACNH one posted earlier but unsure if it allows this type of discussion and if there's one that's dedicated to this research or if the general one allows it. Thanks!

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
can we make creating a code/ finding a way to complete the fish/insect encyclopedia a priority LOL, since I have provided the codes to get the museum done,I know people will probs get annoyed to not have the encyclopedia filled
Wait so it's fixed , we don't need.to catch the fish and it will appear on the encyclopedia and museum ?

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I fixed the comment @matias3ds , but also no it ain't fixed in the sense it gets added to the encyclopedia :( I haven't been able to create a code or find in the ram where the encyclopedia is stored as to test changing stuff. It's annoying and I need help from people if not someone else to try find it themselves cos I'm struggling

Reactions: matias3ds

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I use my codes safely,I use SXOS with airplane mode and automatic updates off.Do what I need to do,save then remove my cfw files from my sd card and turn off airplane mode and turn on automatic updates.
it's tedious but I haven't been banned cos I aint stupid enough to go online with cheats/mods/hacks plus I remove any remnant so its up to you, good luck

Mizo

はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is the address for the second profile if you don't want to constantly trade items back and forth between characters

[Profile 2 Item modifier]
04100000 AC424F90 0000xxxx

If you are using Noex it's just Heap + AC424F90 instead of Heap +
AC3B90C0
This is for Slot 1 right? what about Profile 3? ^_^ Golden tools can't be trade :(

gringuscharge57

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hoping someone can test this; what happens if, using cheat codes, you set into your inventory a) a stacked item that normally isn't stackable (i.e. 30 apple trees) or b) a stacked item higher than the allowed amount (i.e. 50 apples).

Thank you!

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hoping someone can test this; what happens if, using cheat codes, you set into your inventory a) a stacked item that normally isn't stackable (i.e. 30 apple trees) or b) a stacked item higher than the allowed amount (i.e. 50 apples).

Thank you!
It sets the item to 1. You can't stack higher, you'll actually lose items that way.

Reactions: gringuscharge57

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@bdong I tried that,idno if I did it wrong, but it just set it to a single item, so if you had something that can be stack to 30 but you used 50 it would go to 1 instead. Idno thats what happened to me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@BlackwingAngelx @AnalogMan any help on my Insect/Fish encyclopedia bug/problem?

Reactions: gringuscharge57

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@bdong I tried that,idno if I did it wrong, but it just set it to a single item, so if you had something that can be stack to 30 but you used 50 it would go to 1 instead. Idno thats what happened to me.

@BlackwingAngelx @AnalogMan any help on my Insect/Fish encyclopedia bug/problem?
My best guess is that a flag needs to be set in the data to tell the game you caught it. How to do that? No clue..but I would think a save editor would be able to do that easier than a memory edit. One is in the works, so we shall see.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm not looking into it. Would I use such an edit? Sure, but only to see what times and months the bugs and fish are available so I can catch them to donate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge