ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

zed627

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it possible to use the recipe codes in NHSE to make the actual cards themselves to share to another account? and if so how do i go through that process of figuring out what goes where in a code?

Here's a list someone uploaded with nearly all of the recipes. Still missing some Egg day ones but I imagine you can just go up and get them I haven't tried.

pastebin /w8CVN7Zr

lennurs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a list someone uploaded with nearly all of the recipes. Still missing some Egg day ones but I imagine you can just go up and get them I haven't tried.

pastebin /w8CVN7Zr
thanks :) just trying to figure out how to find em my own now but doesnt seem like anyone in here knows.

mrwho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have legit files of the characters from another's save which showed what the interiors in their houses are consisted of. I also watch some videos that show what Raymond's house is like and it is exactly what I have for him on my island (both exterior and interior.) The same with Audie's.

The house wouldn't be correct if you change the character in NHSE after the plot is placed as SOLD. It has to be before you invite someone in.
Thanks for this critical step. Also, how are you emptying these slots? Are you setting species to 35, everything else to zero and clearing the furniture data?

Lupe

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Thanks for this critical step. Also, how are you emptying these slots? Are you setting species to 35, everything else to zero and clearing the furniture data?
I loaded the empty.nhv file provided on the first post of this thread.

zed627

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks :) just trying to figure out how to find em my own now but doesnt seem like anyone in here knows.
What exactly are you trying to find? I just made an acct to reply but if you look through the NHSE github files there is another list that has a lot more of the Egg Diy codes that you can use too... or do you mean just finding them in the game files themselves?

NHSE.Core/Structures/RecipeList.cs is the file you want

Last edited by zed627,
Reactions: ELY_M

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@Traiver thank you for all the easter recipes DIY code,I will be adding it to the OP folder and giving you props :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Okay all OP cheat folder has been updated with the easter recipes codes :)

XKlarity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure to only empty one villager and to load that save in the game so the game register that the house is now empty plot. And when you load the save back to NHSE, change that empty villager into the one you want. The game should register that one as the 'newest' villager so when you invite someone else, it should turn out to be the one you chose in NHSE than the one you invited. I have no idea how it duplicate your 10th villager especially if you empty the plot beforehand.
I loaded the empty.nhv file provided on the first post of this thread.
When I did it your way exactly step by step one at a time it still duplicates the 10th villager. I noticed on other people's guides on this they could check the name of the person that is arriving on the sold plot on the sign but I can't seem to do that.

lennurs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Traiver thank you for all the easter recipes DIY code,I will be adding it to the OP folder and giving you props :)

Okay all OP cheat folder has been updated with the easter recipes codes :)
its not all the recipes though. it doesnt have the wood clothing and a few others. thats why im trynna learn how to do it to help out but havent been shown how to

Neo1103

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure. Maybe they added another layer of security with the save or they just fixed some out of bound glitches

One interesting fact, I just entered the game, and all my fish and bug in the pedia have the “new” tag on it.

Lupe

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
One interesting fact, I just entered the game, and all my fish and bug in the pedia have the “new” tag on it.
You already updated? Are the cheats working on the new update? I wonder if the update is to patch the sold plot glitch when one adopt a villager that was forced out by amiibo from another island.

Neo1103

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You already updated? Are the cheats working on the new update? I wonder if the update is to patch the sold plot glitch when one adopt a villager that was forced out by amiibo from another island.

I didn’t try any cheat yet, will tomorrow.

mrwho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated as well, i didn't jump to 1.1.1a so i thought it was an update for that, but turned out to be 1.1.2

MsReinhardt

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey ya'll can anyone post a script to fill the inventory with 30x fish bait? My script you have to go thru and toggle each one until 40. I was hoping for one where it can fill 40 slots with a 2 button combo. Like the fossil and fish scripts that fill your inventory with (L + A). This would save a lot of time. Thanks

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
um for some reason im on the latest patch but the easter event is not going and I can't find the bunny wtf is going on,I'm playing on my legit firmware after I removed all my CFW and im online now but seriously wtf

okay event is somehow still going cos i see eggs on trees,just can't find the god damn bunny

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c