ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

Taishiro

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Has anyone tried to inject "illegal" items to the house storage (like trees and DIY recipes)
Does this have any repercussions? Does your storage glitch, or do they show up normally?^^

Alree

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Has anyone tried to inject "illegal" items to the house storage (like trees and DIY recipes)
Does this have any repercussions? Does your storage glitch, or do they show up normally?^^

Tree glitch cause they didn't have proper icon.
DYI, Turnip, etc.. are well stored.. I always play like that

vgplayer54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WHAT?! why Nintendo?! I refuse to give up all of my normal villagers
Completely agree with this, hopefully NHSE will eventually allow us to modify Reactions or, at least, the friendship level of the villagers towards players so we can max them, get the Reaction then kick them out.

Alree

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks! I wonder why Nintendo doesn't let us store duplicated DIY recipes if they store fine >_>

To force selling or exchange trough Multiplayer. So you have to pay subscription to Nintendo Online every month.
Just like stack limited, everything based on RNG. just some tiny time sink to keep you busy.

The most is, every "event", enabled with BCAT just a random key and a file. You need subscription to play an event already in the game.

Zonark

Zonark - Noun - A God
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone by chance have the code for the digital scale in black with black stripes
digital-scale-vv-black-black-stripes.0d3b174.png

Ive got this so far 08100000 AC4723A0 00000001 00000CEB

FabioCapela

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The most is, every "event", enabled with BCAT just a random key and a file. You need subscription to play an event already in the game.
Nope, you don't need a subscription; you just need to connect to the Internet with an unbanned console and a non-pirate (and not tampered with) copy of the game.

I believe this has more to do with being able to shift some development to after launch (as they get almost a full year after release to develop all events) and minimizing spoilers (Nintendo is an absolute control freak about some aspects of their games, including not allowing spoilers, to the point their disappointment at videos of the Subspace Emissary storyline being posted online is seen as the main reason why Nintendo never again went with a real story mode for Smash Bros and instead gave us very inferior story-free PvE modes).

Alree

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nope, you don't need a subscription; you just need to connect to the Internet with an unbanned console and a non-pirate (and not tampered with) copy of the game.

I believe this has more to do with being able to shift some development to after launch (as they get almost a full year after release to develop all events) and minimizing spoilers (Nintendo is an absolute control freak about some aspects of their games, including not allowing spoilers, to the point their disappointment at videos of the Subspace Emissary storyline being posted online is seen as the main reason why Nintendo never again went with a real story mode for Smash Bros and instead gave us very inferior story-free PvE modes).

Just wait... not so long ;) you'll see some event with multiplayer recommended/required to gather everything in time =)

Taishiro

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile

Can a hacked switch receive the event via matching versions with a legit console?

Taishiro

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I Love you... No but for real thanks
The logic behind this is that you have to multiply the first colour by 2. I have replied several times about this and I think it should be pinned/added to some FAQ list or something since so many ppl ask about items that can have two different colours xD
The current explanation at the generator is so vague and is missing the part about doubling the first colour.

Because if you wanted the black (3) + black (3) scale, 63 is the right answer, since 33 would give you a custom design + black.

"So if you want a wooden stool with the second cushion color 1, and the third wood color 2, you would concatenate them into 12."
should be
"So if you want a wooden stool with the second cushion color 1, and the third wood color 2, you would double the first colour (1->2) and then concatenate them into 22."

Reactions: Zonark and Mopquill
D

Deleted User

heres all the JPN items i could find that are spawnable in your inventory
i thought id make this list becauase it took me forever to find them on the item list as everythings in japanese

2FA9 Resident Services Plaza Bench
2FB1 Basket (Harvey?)
2FB2 Clothesline (Harvey?)
2FC5 Fireplace (Harvey?)
16FC K.K. Slider's Stool
1A9D Stool you sit on to watch K.K. Slider
2244 Construction Hat
2FFD Unique fence

Last edited by ,
Reactions: veenx0704
D

Deleted User

Completely agree with this, hopefully NHSE will eventually allow us to modify Reactions or, at least, the friendship level of the villagers towards players so we can max them, get the Reaction then kick them out.
yeah, not sure if i made it clear enough but you get one reaction per personality ur best friends with (atleast acccording to the guidebook)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0 +1