ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- NHSE Map Sharing Thread

Jbheese07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Devlin Yeah its still not working for me. Here is my whole maint file:http://www.mediafire.com/file/r97hdhyfs0c4hu6/1M_BELLS_BACKUP.rar. I am just trying to import the terrain. If anyone could take a look
upload_2020-4-18_8-54-53.png

Last edited by Jbheese07,

Devlin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've just tried to import them on a fresh file, They change for me ? ... Not sure what the problem is and why you're having issues?

Can you send me you Save file (VILLAGER , MAIN ECT) and ill look

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This is what happens when I import the new terrain from your update...Also the buildings and structures are all wrong when they import
Thats a complete diffrent map ...

Jbheese07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Rasa39

Pervert Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
OK actually looks like @Devlin you've got a different map and building file in the 1.1 zip. Judging from other peoples screenshots and how the field items don't match at all. Just in case you aren't aware of that.

Last edited by Rasa39,

YamiYami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
1587334735023476555402721431665.jpg
This is what I get when I try to import terrains

View attachment 205013
I found the hard way to fix this issue. Assuming you want to use your account with the 5star island.

0.5 Backup your save data incase any error happens.
1. Dump the field, terrain by each box eg. A0-A6, B0-B6
2. Import the field, terrain by each box. The error you're getting is likely because the programme is importing the whole island into 1 box hence error.
3. Since it is your save file your "buildings" is still in the original position. Now take note of all the "buildings" X Y cororidinates, Plaza X, Y position, rotations etc in the 5star island e.g 10 villages, RS, Shop, Musuem, bridges, inclines EXCEPT the airport as our island layout might be different from the contributor I.e the rocks might seem off/block exit.
4. Edit All your own "buildings" to be the same as the contributor.
5. You can now play your character in the 5star island and modify it if you wish to.

Last edited by YamiYami,

Jbheese07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 205414
I found the hard way to fix this issue. Assuming you want to use your account with the 5star island.

0.5 Backup your save data incase any error happens.
1. Dump the field, terrain by each box eg. A0-A6, B0-B6
2. Import the field, terrain by each box. The error you're getting is likely because the programme is importing the whole island into 1 box hence error.
3. Since it is your save file your "buildings" is still in the original position. Now take note of all the "buildings" X Y cororidinates, Plaza X, Y position, rotations etc in the 5star island e.g 10 villages, RS, Shop, Musuem, bridges, inclines EXCEPT the airport as our island layout might be different from the contributor I.e the rocks might seem off/block exit.
4. Edit All your own "buildings" to be the same as the contributor.
5. You can now play your character in the 5star island and modify it if you wish to.

Wow this worked flawlessly thank u. Btw your map layout is nice. Do you mind sharing?

Kagami_ls

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, im trying to use NHSE to move the location of the secret beach and beach rocks (Point A,B and C).
But the data in these locations showing on the editor is 3A:FldoutStone03, 1C:FldWisland00, 7D:FldoutE01.
Does anyone know that if I just need to move this data to where I need it? Thanks.
QQ截图20200419235826.png 20200419235254.png

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
whos are you using @YamiYami ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm using Devlins that was posted previously and it doesn't seem to be working correctly

Last edited by Ultimos54,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76bIuU_g6A8