ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- NHSE Map Sharing Thread

Eelarual

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good morning,
I'm very new to this but was reading the threads and was wondering if I, too, could get three dream islands? They are as follows:
DA-4889-9959-1231
DA-6652-5257-4623
DA-4231-3415-6962
It would be absolutely amazing if you could assist me.
Kindest regards,
Laura

Last edited by Eelarual,

GOT85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone! I sold my modified switch but I have another one that I would like to modify, it's a V1 2017, before selling I backed up the data, to modify the other one (always v1 2017) can I simply copy the files of the old one?

Eelarual

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone! I sold my modified switch but I have another one that I would like to modify, it's a V1 2017, before selling I backed up the data, to modify the other one (always v1 2017) can I simply copy the files of the old one?
I don't know if this helps but I just purchased two modifies switches then backed up the first switch's islands to my hard drive. I used FileZilla to FTP the folders from my hard drive to the (JKSV) Animal Crossing folder on the second switch. Worked perfectly for me - good luck :)

Reactions: GOT85

GOT85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't know if this helps but I just purchased two modifies switches then backed up the first switch's islands to my hard drive. I used FileZilla to FTP the folders from my hard drive to the (JKSV) Animal Crossing folder on the second switch. Worked perfectly for me - good luck :)
Thank you very much! I mean the modification of the switch, I intend to create new islands, since the old switch has not been modified by me I am in a bit of trouble! ugh

Eelarual

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much! I mean the modification of the switch, I intend to create new islands, since the old switch has not been modified by me I am in a bit of trouble! ugh
Sorry for misunderstanding. I know I had to go through the process of inserting the "jig" and so on for the second switch ... but I was able to copy the files (e.g., hekate) from the first switch that I had downloaded and changed to the second switch without having to download a second time.

GOT85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry for misunderstanding. I know I had to go through the process of inserting the "jig" and so on for the second switch ... but I was able to copy the files (e.g., hekate) from the first switch that I had downloaded and changed to the second switch without having to download a second time.
Don't worry 😊 these are the old woman's files! So I can just copy these files to the new one and be safe in your opinion?

Attachments

• IMG_4109.jpeg
    IMG_4109.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 29

Eelarual

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't worry 😊 these are the old woman's files! So I can just copy these files to the new one and be safe in your opinion?
Please know that I am not even close to an expert - just a newbie (albeit an old newbie :) ) but I just copied them over. Best of luck - and feel free to wait for one of the experts here to provide a definitive answer. Kind regards

GOT85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Please know that I am not even close to an expert - just a newbie (albeit an old newbie :) ) but I just copied them over. Best of luck - and feel free to wait for one of the experts here to provide a definitive answer. Kind regards
Thank you! Very kind 😊

Eelarual

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good morning,
I'm very new to this but was reading the threads and was wondering if I, too, could get three dream islands? They are as follows:
DA-4889-9959-1231
DA-6652-5257-4623
DA-4231-3415-6962
It would be absolutely amazing if you could assist me.
Kindest regards,
Laura
As a result of the wonderful instructions on GitHub, I was able to install Luna on my switch, get a trial subscription to Nintendo, and download the islands myself. Thanks so much!!!

Reactions: Ireneity

gpwj13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Please, Could someone dump this Dream Islands?

DA-2528-5743-8067

I've been waiting for dump for a month, is there a problem with this island? Please help me..🥲

Eelarual

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if someone could help me get a dream address dump

DA-1881-6006-7437

This is my first attempt at doing this - please let me know if it works.
Kind regards,
Laura :)
Post automatically merged:

Please, Could someone dump this Dream Islands?

DA-2528-5743-8067

I've been waiting for dump for a month, is there a problem with this island? Please help me..🥲
I tried to send the link to you as a conversation. Please let me know if you received the link. Kind regards :)

I was wondering if someone could help me get a dream address dump

DA-1881-6006-7437
Please check your mail.

who can help me with this dream code?
From 8728-3959-2752
I sent you a PM with the link - please let me know if it works. :)

Last edited by Eelarual,

gpwj13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South

This is my first attempt at doing this - please let me know if it works.
Kind regards,
Laura :)

I tried to send the link to you as a conversation. Please let me know if you received the link. Kind regards :)

Please check your mail.

I sent you a PM with the link - please let me know if it works. :)

Thank you so much. I've been posting for over a month. You're really the best. Thank you so much for helping me. I wish you all the luck I have this year!

Reactions: Eelarual

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Looks like a brown recluse