ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Item Spawning Tool

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why don't you download the R15 Image pack?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-19 at 21.06.14.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-19 at 21.06.14.png
    97.2 KB · Views: 288

TheCh4tB0t

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, does anyone here know how to hack on another island? A friend of mine asked if I could hack something straight into the island for him, but unfortunately I don't know how... This doesn't work with ACNHPoker and mobile spawner. Can someone help me please?
Best regards!

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, does anyone here know how to hack on another island? A friend of mine asked if I could hack something straight into the island for him, but unfortunately I don't know how... This doesn't work with ACNHPoker and mobile spawner. Can someone help me please?
Best regards!
Technically unless he sends you its island via the transfer tool its impossible.
Modding its profile, not sharing items

TheCh4tB0t

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Technically unless he sends you its island via the transfer tool its impossible.
Modding its profile, not sharing items
I heard about a hacker who destroys other islands with his own tool (idk how he did this). It isn't impossible to write on someone else's ram, but I think it's very difficult.
But thank you!

etherealiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Unrelated but still animal crossing related:
Hey everyone, the most updated luma will not let me update my acnl game to welcome amiibo. It says Arm 11 core 0, data abort, translation - section, GARDEN 00040000000086400

ChicagoMel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are things in poker that can only be learned on nook phone? You can’t use the item and can’t pick it up if dropped. So what would I do with it?

Jiolo_Miles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I get the sysbot error on the latest atmospehere. Anyone else having the same issue ? It says that the ip connection is established but sys-botbase is not responding. I deleted and re downloaded and deleted the folder in content and re added

ThatAnarchyDude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Safe to say devs are pretty much abandoning this slowly
Actually, most of the new offsets have been found on a Discord server I frequent.
Once we've found them all, we'll forward the info on, and Poker will likely be updated by the end of the day...if "the Devs" have some free time today.

iAMTemple

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, and I'm hoping so. I really don't want to end up using Mobile Spawner. Not a fan of the UI.
I've noticed a trend where every update there would be features missing.

Reactions: burhansalih

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!