ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Item Spawning Tool

juuza91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Managed with 1.6 SYS

I had only one player. By the way, it works, but the thing I was hoping to speed up the most doest actually speed up, which is dialogs and items drops, do you have a solution for it guys?

Reactions: pwokk

ted1796

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi. I tried using usb mode. Network worked fine for me. But i wanna be able to go to my GF's island which runss on SX os, so that i coul sspawn items for her there. Mine runs on atmosphere btw.

So my problemm is that when im trying usb mode, it still cant detect my sswitchh. ive added the libdotnet filter. but it still cant see it. Weird thing is that when i run awoo installer, it seems to readd it but returns a array null erroor since the game isnt running.

Can anyonoe help me with thiss?

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi. I tried using usb mode. Network worked fine for me. But i wanna be able to go to my GF's island which runss on SX os, so that i coul sspawn items for her there. Mine runs on atmosphere btw.

So my problemm is that when im trying usb mode, it still cant detect my sswitchh. ive added the libdotnet filter. but it still cant see it. Weird thing is that when i run awoo installer, it seems to readd it but returns a array null erroor since the game isnt running.

Can anyonoe help me with thiss?
If she already have a cfw switch? Why not just use jksv to backup the game, edit the save and return.
You can give her 999m bells, 99m milles, give her everything cataloged and so on, and lastly fill her house storage with things she would want.

ted1796

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
If she already have a cfw switch? Why not just use jksv to backup the game, edit the save and return.
You can give her 999m bells, 99m milles, give her everything cataloged and so on, and lastly fill her house storage with things she would want.
well we did that before. the poker way just makes it easier rather than having to restart the game. backup. give her items and repeat.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
well we did that before. the poker way just makes it easier rather than having to restart the game. backup. give her items and repeat.
I mean why restart? Have you tried nhse? Its easy, fast, and you can basically dro0 50k items in one go of you want in her house storage

Shaii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please help me as well! I've been desperately wanting to make a treasure island as well. I am ne where and just incase I am not able to get notified with your reply pls email me at [email protected] om

Thank you so much!

ya_urod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Yeah, the ip on the switch must be the same in the program
i used ip switch but still nothing happened.
and in the last post I wrote that I thought the ip of the computer itself and the switch should be the same. not the ip switch in the program

DaMegaTaco

Trophies
Website
nookazon.com
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering.. Is there a way to auto spawn every clothing item inside a players storage? I want to be able to just go to the dresser and have everything available for an outfit change rather then have to picture things from the nookazon catalog while I also am not looking forward to having to add it to my storage via NHSE 1 by 1 item at a time... Although the mobile spawner doesn't work for me possible because I had to change my atmosphere so I could install my dumped cart to my SD when awoo was giving me problems with USB bot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: There was a power outage