ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Item Spawning Tool

MyShiLingStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Ok i have fixed the issue now it wasnt either Edizon or Tesla but now i cant get the variations of the items on R6 for example beach towel and i would usually put 2 in the amount for the red and white stripes but now it just spawns the 1st variation.

Right, that's one of the bug I was looking for. Thx for let me know about the beach towel.
Now I am scratching my head...

Reactions: burhansalih

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Right, that's one of the bug I was looking for. Thx for let me know about the beach towel.
Now I am scratching my head...

no problem if i come across anymore would you like me to let you know it also happens with the beach chair too

** Ok so quick update some item variations do work like air conditioner for example if i put the amount as 2 it turns out black as it should. So it seems certain item variations dont work.

Thanks

Last edited by burhansalih,

MyShiLingStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
no problem if i come across anymore would you like me to let you know it also happens with the beach chair too

** Ok so quick update some item variations do work like air conditioner for example if i put the amount as 2 it turns out black as it should. So it seems certain item variations dont work.

Thanks

Yes, only some of the items appear to have this funny behavior.
And thanks to you now I know 2 of them. It is difficult for me to test every single item myself. That is why I need people to test the program and report the bugs

FabioCapela

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes, only some of the items appear to have this funny behavior.
It's because they use the second customization option instead of the first.
Go to nookplaza.net, search for the item with the strange behavior, and click on the little "i" button (more information); if you see just one image under "variations" and a bunch under "Sub-Variations", it means to get those you need to change the second customization slot (bits 5-15 of the quantity) rather than the first one (bits 0-3)

Or, in other words, for those items you need to multiply what you would try in the quantity by 32 (or 0x20 in hex).

Reactions: SavageThieves

MyShiLingStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It's because they use the second customization option instead of the first.
Go to nookplaza.net, search for the item with the strange behavior, and click on the little "i" button (more information); if you see just one image under "variations" and a bunch under "Sub-Variations", it means to get those you need to change the second customization slot (bits 5-15 of the quantity) rather than the first one (bits 0-3)

Or, in other words, for those items you need to multiply what you would try in the quantity by 32 (or 0x20 in hex).

Not sure why some of the item use Sub-Variations.
But yes, you can change to Hex Mode and use 20,40,60... to spawn the other variations.

Reactions: fiveighteen

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure why some of the item use Sub-Variations.
But yes, you can change to Hex Mode and use 20,40,60... to spawn the other variations.

I will give it a go tonight when I get home.

thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So what would I do with this one for example if I wanted the red and white stripes.

Attachments

• 8A02DF63-964A-4D47-867B-00D17F74A532.jpeg
    8A02DF63-964A-4D47-867B-00D17F74A532.jpeg
    461 KB · Views: 171

MyShiLingStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I will give it a go tonight when I get home.

thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So what would I do with this one for example if I wanted the red and white stripes.
hhhh.png

If you are in Hex Mode, use 20, 40, 60, 80...
If you are in Normal Mode, use 32, 64, 96, 128...

FabioCapela

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you want to see the exact variation and sub-variation in Nookplaza, right-click on the image of the specific version you want, select "Open image in new tab" or whatever similar option your browser of choice has, and look at the image file name in the address bar; it will end in something like _Remake_0_0.png. The first number is the variation, the second one is the sub-variation.
The number you want to use for the item quantity is variation + 32 * sub-variation (or variation + 20 * sub-variation in hex mode).

MyShiLingStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
This app is great for inviting people to your island with Amiibo. Invite them and spawn the item they want.

So easy!

If everything works, this should be the fastest way to spawn any item. Faster than creating and using cheat code. Faster than using NHSE save editing. Also great for spawn large amount of items.

Hi is there a new release? And may i ask how to use player 2, 3 and 4? only 1 works!

Player 2, 3, 4 means the second, third and forth island residents entering the island. You simply change the radio boxes and it should display their respective inventory.
If player 1 work, the other should also work as well.
I can start the game with player 1 only and still spawn items inside player 2 & 3's inventory.

Reactions: IntrigueR

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If everything works, this should be the fastest way to spawn any item. Faster than creating and using cheat code. Faster than using NHSE save editing. Also great for spawn large amount of items.

Player 2, 3, 4 means the second, third and forth island residents entering the island. You simply change the radio boxes and it should display their respective inventory.
If player 1 work, the other should also work as well.
I can start the game with player 1 only and still spawn items inside player 2 & 3's inventory.

I've set up 4 profiles and played ACNH with all 4, the P1-4 works perfectly, don't poke 21-40 until you purchased the additional slots via the ABD in Tom Nooks place
Easy Miles by poking gold tools and hold them one by one to pay your moving fees

Reactions: lewis4man

Alexisaul455

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello friends, I generate the ticket nook miles, the problem is that it takes me to the same island, why does this happen? each ticket has a predefined island? How can I solve this problem? please help me, thanks.

MyShiLingStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Is there an updated list of DIY recipes?

Update? I believe 595 currently are every recipes. Does it miss something?

Items aren't spawning anymore as of today. Was working fine yesterday. Anyone else?

I'm connected to my switch as I can see all my items, but if I spawn an item and open my inventory, it's not there.

Sys-botbase go haywire most likely. Try rebooting your switch first.

Hello friends, I generate the ticket nook miles, the problem is that it takes me to the same island, why does this happen? each ticket has a predefined island? How can I solve this problem? please help me, thanks.

The spawned tickets do not have predefined island. I have tested it multiple time. I just spawned 40 of them and they gave me different islands. If you keep getting the same island, it would means some other game mechanic causing it. Not because of the spawned tickets.

Reactions: Alexisaul455

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay