ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Item Spawning Tool

FabioCapela

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Noticed that it doesnt have a recipe tab

This is really nice! Great work.

The only thing I can't figure out is how to 'Spawn All' with this - am I missing something obvious?
This was forked from an old version. Anything that didn't exist until the first update after 1.2 (the one that allowed you to use slots 21-40, among other things) either doesn't exist in my version or was implemented differently; it is, after all, based on the features I use.

Those two features in particular (a recipe list and spawning something to the whole inventory) don't exist in my version.

This, mind, is why I also provided the source code, so people could pick the features I developed and port them to the more widespread versions. Or modify my version to add extra features if they find it easier (some of my features did require certain internal changes that are non-trivial to replicate).

Reactions: VoidDeviant

Kuumat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are able to connect but the spawned item does not appear in-game or wrong items appear, it means you have other system process running in the background causing the address shifted.
You can check your sd:\config folder. If you can see "sys-clk", "sys-ftpd-light", "sys-con" or anything similar, it means you have installed them.

If you are using Kosmos [B]"Defaults"[/B] SD setup, some Sys Modules are known to cause problem with the in-game inventroy addresses.
Please avoid choosing "sys-clk", "sys-ftpd-light", "sys-con" or "ldn_mitm" in the SD packages.
If you are not sure, please use [B]"Minimal"[/B] instead.

[img][/QUOTE]

I completely removed the sys modules you talked about and I'm still having problems. In my config I only have nx-hbMenu.
Could there be anything else messing with it?

Lithogen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't find any list to be able to spawn different colors of the Soft-Serve lamp. The list provided in this tool only gives the one color (white). It's not a customizable furniture either

isabellajj

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
joeyow.myphotoalbum.com
XP
Country
Singapore
The .csv files replace your existing ones, assuming you are using MySLS version, latest is R5 (release 5).
The img files are also a direct replacement folder for the ones you already have. The majority of these images are existing but moved into the corresponding folders to match the full list and it's format/categories to allow them to display properly.

I've tested Recipes and they work fine, also tested the R5 Csv and img with @FabioCapela version, and also appear to be working/displaying correctly. @MyShiLingStar is looking to combine some/all additional FC features so hopefully we can have the best of both.

Great work guys, thanks to all contributing and especially @kinglycosa for the huge contribution making this possible and the vast majority of image files.

But when I type in the furniture's name, that furniture's recipe does not populate from the search results.
I have to manually type in the recipe's item id and diy number in order for the recipe to spawn in game.

Last edited by isabellajj,

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But when I type in the furniture's name, that furniture's recipe does not populate from the search results.
I have to manually type in the recipe's item id and diy number in order for the recipe to spawn in game.
Which version of Poker are you using and do you have the Recipe.csv in your folder with ACNHPoker?

isabellajj

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
joeyow.myphotoalbum.com
XP
Country
Singapore
Which version of Poker are you using and do you have the Recipe.csv in your folder with ACNHPoker?

I'm using it with FabioCapela's version.
Yes, this is how my folder looks like.

upload_2020-5-1_14-15-7.png

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ahh , that would explain it, Fabio hasn't got the Recipes implemented in his version, you would need to use MyShilingStar R5 which is what I'm using and reconfiguring all the graphics for, this uses split csv files to deal with recipes and flowers separately. You can revert the item.csv back to the combined list or add in the recipe list to the item csv list to get them back leaving a colpy of the recipe csv in case you want to use MySS version as well but the recipes will appear in the main list of MySS as well as the recipe section.

It would be easier and cleaner to keep separate folders for the 4 different versions and copy the img files to each version so that they work independantly and correctly. Fabio, MySS, KingLcosa and Hells Advocate have different stages of development.

MySS is looking to incorporate some/all of Fabio's new functionality

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can't find any list to be able to spawn different colors of the Soft-Serve lamp. The list provided in this tool only gives the one color (white). It's not a customizable furniture either

Depends which version of Poker you are using, f you are using R4 or R5 of MySS then you can spawn 0-9 in slots 21-30

upload_2020-5-1_7-38-9.png

Alternatively, change the Amount from 0 to 9 manually

0 = Multi Flavour
1 = White (Plain/Vanilla)
2 = Purple (Blueberry)
3 = Yellow (Lemon)
4 = Turquiose (Mint)
5 = Green (Lime)
6 = White/Choc sauce
7 = White/Raspberry sauce
8 onwards wraps around the various colours available

You can do this with any customisable item, the colour is set by the Amount

Nookplaza.net

upload_2020-5-1_14-35-30.png

Last edited by Kru5h,

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
This tool is amazing but just 1 question for example if i want the Air Conditioner but just want it in the 1 colour how do i spawn the colour i want?
Experiment around with the quantity value. For non-stackable items that have multiple colour variations, the quantity variable also doubles as a colour indicator.

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Experiment around with the quantity value. For non-stackable items that have multiple colour variations, the quantity variable also doubles as a colour indicator.

???? sorry that made no sense....so i am using R5 of this tool...I pick the double door refrigerator which according to Nookplaza comes in 4 colours Silver,White,Black, Red...what do i put into this tool to make it the colour i want.

Thanks again

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
???? sorry that made no sense....so i am using R5 of this tool...I pick the double door refrigerator which according to Nookplaza comes in 4 colours Silver,White,Black, Red...what do i put into this tool to make it the colour i want.

Thanks again
At the bottom of the screen there is a box labelled "Amount" next to the "Item ID" field. Change the number inside the "Amount" field to change the colour of the refrigerator. Try any number between 2-9.

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This tool is amazing but just 1 question for example if i want the Air Conditioner but just want it in the 1 colour how do i spawn the colour i want?

Choose Air Conditioner from the list on the right or manually input 03A1 in the Item ID

upload_2020-5-1_17-20-55.png

Set the Amount as follows

1 = White
2 = Gray
3 = Black
4 = Pink
5 = Blue
6 = Brown

source NookPlaza.net

Regards

Last edited by Kru5h,

Memorable

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys, thank you so this tool. I had a question/concern: I spawned a "Bell Bag", an item in the list that isn't actually bells and when dropped can't be picked up/removed. Anyone know how I can get rid of this glitched Bell Bag that's sitting on the ground in my town?

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is there a way to spawn nook miles tickets? I cant find them when I type to search
#

Add this to your itm.csv file

Nook Miles Ticket,misc,16DB

or manually type 16DB as the item ID, Amount = 1 to 10 (stackable)

Assuming you are missing Bells too as both were added a while ago?
Check you have the latest version and item file, in the interim you can manually add these

Item ID 08A4 is 99,000 bells, Amount = 1 , fill up on money and stash at the ABD in Nooks place

Regards

Last edited by Kru5h,

Hulubot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
#

Add this to your itm.csv file

Nook Miles Ticket,misc,16DB

or manually type 16DB as the item ID, Amount = 1 to 10 (stackable)

Assuming you are missing Bells too as both were added a while ago?
Check you have the latest version and item file, in the interim you can manually add these

Item ID 08A4 is 99,000 bells, Amount = 1 , fill up on money and stash at the ABD in Nooks place

Regards
If you trying to get bells sell the royal crowns. They sell at 300k each and having a max inventory of 40 will get you easy 12 mill. I dont need bells but I do need to add the tickets

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, thank you so this tool. I had a question/concern: I spawned a "Bell Bag", an item in the list that isn't actually bells and when dropped can't be picked up/removed. Anyone know how I can get rid of this glitched Bell Bag that's sitting on the ground in my town?

Yes you can push the item to an area where you can build a Ramp (incline) , Bridge or New house. Build on top of it and it will remove the faulty item. Bell Bag isn't a usable item, use 99,000 Bells or 99k Bells , dependent on which item list you are currently using.
Typing 99 in the search box should find either unless you have a very early item list?

If you want to add manually then use the following

Item ID 08A4 is 99,000 bells, Amount = 1 , fill up on money and stash at the ABD in Nook's place

or drop them on the ground for others to pick up if you have multiple players
or use Local Play via the Airport if you have non-hacked Switch players round at your place

Regards

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you trying to get bells sell the royal crowns. They sell at 300k each and having a max inventory of 40 will get you easy 12 mill. I dont need bells but I do need to add the tickets

Nice tip :o)

Alternatively sit in Nook's place, log in to the ABD and select Deposit

Select 99k Bells
Spawn All for 40 x 99k bags then deposit,
then Spawn All, Deposit,
Spawn All , Deposit ....

3.96 Million per Spawn/Deposit

you don't need to sell items each time and it's straight into your account

Regards

Last edited by Kru5h,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVMvART9kb8