ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizon cheat only works for Resident Representative, not for other players on

Mog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I've tried searching the forums, but haven't found the answer as of yet, so thought I would post and ask.

We are using SXOS and have a cheat enabled and it's working fine. But... it's only working for the Resident Representative, but not for any of the other players on the island.

Anyone know why this would be and is there a way to fix it so that the cheats enabled work for all players on the island?

Thanks in advance!

Mog

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi,

I've tried searching the forums, but haven't found the answer as of yet, so thought I would post and ask.

We are using SXOS and have a cheat enabled and it's working fine. But... it's only working for the Resident Representative, but not for any of the other players on the island.

Anyone know why this would be and is there a way to fix it so that the cheats enabled work for all players on the island?

Thanks in advance!

Mog
You need the apropiate codes, there is a post with the diferent codes for each villager i believe

Mog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone tell me how I would go about adding the codes for different players? I see the [Player1,2,etc], but how would I go about determining how the codes need to be changes for each player?

Thanks, in advance.

I'm only really interested in the NMT and furniture cheats.

Thanks,

Mog

Last edited by Mog,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This is why I can't have powers.... I would instantly exploit them breaking reality lol