Hacking animal crossing HHD online.

mijuu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Out of interest does anyone know if the nfc reader is needed to go online with the game or anything to do with going online?

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NFC reader is used to transfer the amiibo to your save data. It has nothing to do with online components of games.

You can transfer amiibo data via savefiles.

This is no skylanders where figures need to be plugged %100 of the time to work.

Reactions: mijuu

mijuu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
NFC reader is used to transfer the amiibo to your save data. It has nothing to do with online components of games.

You can transfer amiibo data via savefiles.

This is no skylanders where figures need to be plugged %100 of the time to work.
Thats what i thought mate gf is telling me you need it to go online, i was saying nah its just for scanning those cards. BTW is there an alternative method to inject the cards into your save similar to how you can inject pokemon into pokemon Y.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats what i thought mate gf is telling me you need it to go online, i was saying nah its just for scanning those cards. BTW is there an alternative method to inject the cards into your save similar to how you can inject pokemon into pokemon Y.

I don't really know, I couldn't care less for amiibos.

There is something called amiiqo, I think is used to backup amiibos, use the ones you can download from the internet and inject them as if they were real ones with a base included?... Not really sure, look it up, don't quote me on that xd.

I downloaded a game that required a amiibo to work, so I downloaded a savefile that someone else uploaded with amiibos saved and it worked with no problem.

But game sucked and I got rid of it anyways, not really sure what else can you do about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HoTuan @ HoTuan: how to mod switch ?