ROM Hack Animal Crossing: Gamecube Music Pack

  • Thread starter Thread starter ArmoredGuns1
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 9,623
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Likes Likes 6

ArmoredGuns1

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2007
Messages
219
Reaction score
41
Trophies
1
XP
396
Country
United States
Here I uploaded the BCSTM of the gamecube tracks for use with New Leaf and the latest HANS. All the tunes are carefully modified so they sound with good volume on the 3DS and loop properly.

Included:

- The original tunes from 12am to 12pm (played during sunny days), except 11PM.
- The complete tune of the original title screen.
- Original Player Select screen tune.
- Orignal Post Office tunes.
- Nook's Cranny original tune replaces Nookling Junction's.
- The office theme is replaced with Isabelle's Theme from AC: Happy Home Designer.
- Station theme is replaced with AC: City Folk's.
- The Cafe theme is replaced with The Roost from SSBB.
- 11PM is 8PM from AC: City Folk.

https://mega.nz/#!xNIUgQID!Rc-_mfN-1ezeEZkM6pPgaR7tnmVuVoGS5yBm1vvsUm8

The password is: 1steve.

Enjoy :)
 
What about Able Sisters, Train Station, Main Street, Winter Hours, Rainy Day, etc?

I was thinking of simply collabing this with my original project but this simply looks like the bcstm's taken off brawlcustommusic, so it's missing a lot of tracks.

edit: wait, why is 11PM missing? wat

edit2:

wait wait wait

ARE YOU GOOD AT LOOPING MUSIC

I can hook you up with all the ripped music files, if you can loop them and fix the volume that'd be AMAZING. Unless, of course, you already used your own rip to get these files.
 
Last edited by Reserved,
What about Able Sisters, Train Station, Main Street, Winter Hours, Rainy Day, etc?

I was thinking of simply collabing this with my original project but this simply looks like the bcstm's taken off brawlcustommusic, so it's missing a lot of tracks.

edit: wait, why is 11PM missing? wat

I personally edited each song with Audacity to make loops work and amplify the volume a bit. I downloaded the soundtrack here:
http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/animal-crossing-gc-rip-

I didn't do Able Sister/Museum etc because when I convert the original BCSTM from the game to a WAV file, two different files are created (channels 0,1 and 2,3) so I haven't tested how the game will handle this.

The gamecube game doesn't have a different soundtrack when it rains or snows (or does it?). The Christmas tunes can be added when it snows, although it would feel weird to listen to them in any other month that isn't December. I replaced 11PM because I don't like it lol.
 
"personally edited each song in Audacity to make them loop"

Wait. They DON'T loop? How is it done in the actual game? This part confuses me.

Also, pls check my second edit on that post. I have the original files, I'd love it if you could loop them. I've been trying to loop them myself but I'm disgustingly terrible at it. Winter/Rain themes do exist, btw.

edit: also, the soundtrack you downloaded isn't an actual rip from the game. that's just low quality recordings from an external device, lol
 
Last edited by Reserved,
  • Like
Reactions: ArmoredGuns1
"personally edited each song in Audacity to make them loop"

Wait. They DON'T loop? How is it done in the actual game? This part confuses me.

Also, pls check my second edit on that post. I have the original files, I'd love it if you could loop them. I've been trying to loop them myself but I'm disgustingly terrible at it. Winter/Rain themes do exist, btw.

If you can upload the original music files I'd gladly loop them :). Amplyfing the volume is also a most, otherwise they wil sound too low on the 3DS. This does hinder the sound quality a bit, but it's almost unnoticeable. I'd like it if you test my batch to see if my looping/volume sounds good for you.
 
Yes, the original had a rainy day tune that played all day if it was raining...probably my favorite track of the lot
 
I love this, but I think the 1pm cat song came out a little quiet, especially the meows. That's my favorite animal crossing song of all time. Is there anyway for it to be adjusted?
 
I love this, but I think the 1pm cat song came out a little quiet, especially the meows. That's my favorite animal crossing song of all time. Is there anyway for it to be adjusted?
There's a different pack available here if you want to try it. You'll have to find it on that iso site because the OP was asked to remove the download link.
 
Is there any way I can edit it myself? I don't know how to edit this kind of file. Can anyone explain if there's a way to make it a normal audio file, edit it to be a bit louder, and then convert it back?
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted