OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im pretty sure I put this in the wrong section but here goes.

Ive pretty much took the save off of the Wii, decrypted with FE100, hacked the RVFOREST.DAT and encrypted it back into a data.bin. The problem lies with putting the save back onto the Wii.

When I tried copying it back through the system menu, it failed.

When I tried copying it back through the system menu WITH preloader's NoCopy Protection hack, it failed.

When I tried copying it back with Gecko OS rebooter and Copy Flags, it failed.

When I tried decrypting the save with Wankiko's SaveManager, hacking the RVFOREST.DAT then putting it back onto the wii using SaveManager, it gave me Error Ret = -1.

I cant use Wankiko's Save Installer/Extractor because I do not have the original DVD, just a backup.

This might be the problem but, when I use FE100KeyGrabber.exe I can get the :

SD-Key, SD-iv, md5-blanker from "Get Stuff From Interwebz" ,
NG-id, NG-key-id, NG Mac, NG-sig from "Get stuff from a savfile",
but I can not get the NG-priv because i do not have a "keys.txt" from xyzzy or "Nand.bin" from Bootmii.

I cant get "keys.txt" from xyzzy because my Wii doesnt have an AP to connect to... But I havent tried Bootmii yet. If the NG-Priv is not the reason why I cant copy my ACCF save back to my wii will someone please tell me?

wiifan420

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Man that is a ton of shit to get a save onto your wii. You must be dedicated. Use Waninkokos Savegame Manager 1.0 to extract the save into the already decrypted format, and then use Savegame Manager again with the edited RVFOREST.DAT in place of the old one and install the save back onto the wii. And as far as the ACCF being a backup, dont worry about that because the new manager doesnt need the disc in the drive.

izy521

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wiifan420 said:
Man that is a ton of shit to get a save onto your wii. You must be dedicated. Use Waninkokos Savegame Manager 1.0 to extract the save into the already decrypted format, and then use Savegame Manager again with the edited RVFOREST.DAT in place of the old one and install the save back onto the wii. And as far as the ACCF being a backup, dont worry about that because the new manager doesnt need the disc in the drive.

I did that
frown.gif
. It said Error Ret = -1. Thanks anyway.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
It's impossible to pack the save without NG-priv file... Though you can use someone elses private files I guess... If you have bootmii you can use the nand dump to obtain the NG-priv file...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte