Sorox

Master Firo Soul
OP
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I recently Burnt AC:CF (3 hours ago) and for some reason the loading times are really long. Im using Backup Launcher 0.3g. Is anyone else having this problem?

Reser

Trophies
XP
Country
You could have posted this in the other topic, if you are soft modded you have to expect slow loading at times, it is a fact of life.

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
OP
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I burned at 2x. It might be because i stopped verifying and that i was using a usb burner connected to a Extended USB hud. You can close this if you like.

Reser

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorox said:
I burned at 2x. It might be because i stopped verifying and that i was using a usb burner connected to a Extended USB hud. You can close this if you like.

As I said this is a problem with soft modding, alot of games will have slow loading times, and if you read the other thread, alot of people with soft mods have mentioned the slow loading for this game.

Reser

Trophies
XP
Country
NeSchn said:
So anyways as JPH locked the other topic because said there were two of them. (I don't see another one...)

I got Gecko OS to boot the game still doesn't run. Im gunna download another copy.

ok.. did JPH get confused or something? surely he should have closed the small new topic that someone made and not the big old one? - -

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Reser said:
NeSchn said:
So anyways as JPH locked the other topic because said there were two of them. (I don't see another one...)

I got Gecko OS to boot the game still doesn't run. Im gunna download another copy.

ok.. did JPH get confused or something? surely he should have closed the small new topic that someone made and not the big old one? - -
Tell me about it. I found another one that isn't scrubbed or brickblocked. Im gunna try that, its gunna take a couple days but I can wait.

Reser

Trophies
XP
Country
NeSchn said:
Reser said:
NeSchn said:

Tell me about it. I found another one that isn't scrubbed or brickblocked. Im gunna try that, its gunna take a couple days but I can wait.

The only difference with the big one is it has the update, If you do not mind the update which makes some Homebrew unuseable then it should work after you update it. Otherwise its identicle after you brickblock it.

klyick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reser said:
The only difference with the big one is it has the update, If you do not mind the update which makes some Homebrew unuseable then it should work after you update it. Otherwise its identicle after you brickblock it.
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

Reser

Trophies
XP
Country
klyick said:
Reser said:
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

and that is funny how?

The Full release is identicle to the scrubbed release after you brickblock it, the only difference is one has had the null data scrubbed and so is smaller when zipped, they both will have 'exactly' the same content. So laugh away chuckle boy.

klyick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reser said:
klyick said:
Reser said:

rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

and that is funny how?

The Full release is identicle
to the scrubbed release after you brickblock it, the only difference is one has had the null data scrubbed and so is smaller when zipped, they both will have 'exactly' the same content. So laugh away chuckle boy.
grog.gif

Reser

Trophies
XP
Country
klyick said:
Reser said:
klyick said:
Reser said:
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

and that is funny how?

The Full release is identicle to the scrubbed release after you brickblock it, the only difference is one has had the null data scrubbed and so is smaller when zipped, they both will have 'exactly' the same content. So laugh away chuckle boy.
grog.gif

Yes and it is, they are both the same game, they both have exactly the same content, the console will see nothing different between the two because there is nothing different AFTER you brick block the full release, read the FULL sentance.

The only thing you can class as different is unused data is 0'd out to make the zipped file smaller, the game and content is IDENTICAL, now shut up with your wasteful spam.

If you are going to brickblock the full release then there is absouloutly no reason to get it because it will not be any different to the scrubbed release. simple as.

Reser

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh now I see it, you posted a whole waste of time spam post to make fun of a simple spelling mistake? Woot for you?

klyick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blueskies said:
these quotes identickle my funny bone.
biggrin.gif

//edit - oh my god he did it again while i was posting. Reser, you're my hero!

Mine too! I appoint him Reser, Czar of Correct Spellitude.

cmellis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've tried patching to IOS 30 and still had no luck with mine. Will downloading the non-scrubbed and BrickBlocked version help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to