Gaming Animal Crossing Australia

pieman202

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you think that its fair that we should get the american version of Animal crossing wild world. I mean our seasons are opposites so when we play in summer its winter in animal crossing and its a bit annoying. and having the american version of the game stopped us from uploading our characters from ww to lets go to the city because it didn't recognise the game as being the same region as lets go the city. i haven't played lets go to the city yet (getting it now) but can anyone tell me for the pal version are the seasons reversed as well?
EDIT: i hope this doesn't count as being in the wrong section i just asked that question after i made the topic o_o

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It just makes me more jealous than anything else. Booted City Folk up last night and saw that it was snowing. Then I looked at the thermometer on my desk and noticed it was about 35 Celsius. Sigh.

Shadz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lol @ above posts. I tried playing some game online (cant remember what is was) and it said i was from the USA.

I just turned the ds off then.

Australia really needs the location code thingy working properly.

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
Of course I find it annoying. No one ever thinks about the southern hemisphere. =\

I believe the game would also work better since certain fish only appear in certain seasons so it would increase the the number of reasons why people would bother to visit other people's towns.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
So the version of Wild World sold in Australia can't talk to the Australian version of Let's Go to the City? That's just dumb! Am I right in thinking Australia get a lot of their DS games tied in with America, in which case none of those games will be capable of connecting with the Wii either? Wow they really should've thought of that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello