Animal Crossing and ios38 error

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by AdamTheZombie, Jan 21, 2011.

Jan 21, 2011
  1. AdamTheZombie
    OP

Newcomer AdamTheZombie Advanced Member

United States
    I've been working on this and searching and researching this... So far, this is my issue...

I REALLY want to play Animal Crossing. I have a verified working copy of the game (backup) and when I play it, it loads to a black screen BUT THEN it STARTS to load. I get the nunchuck requirement screen and then I hotnA and it loads to a blue screen with some animal crossing characters on it that tell me I have some sort of issue. I'm sorry I don't have the exact message and vie long since trashed the disc assuming it was a garbage copy. I have yet to reburn the game.

I can't remember if I have installed ios38 or not but assume I have to get past the black screen, right? I am on 3.2u and load all 50 of my other backups just fine on NeoGamma. Also, I have tried installing ios38 rev 16 (trying to see if maybe I didn't have it installed) and it returns an error (ret = -1) and I have tried clearing up space...

I'm sorry if this is basic or I seem foolish. I really have searched all over and researched this issue and it just doesn't seem to be working. Any suggestions? From the start, if I have other working games, what should I have (and any other previous necessities or prerequisite to these new things) to run animal crossing?

Thank you for all your help.

Edit: ack! Just realized I have this posted on the wrong page... Great... Perfect way to prove I'm no noob.