Hacking angry that i cant buy a gateway and dont understand why

aenoch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i ordered a usb sdr radio stick from china last year took almost a month to get to me never had that hapen to me

craigslist is a no go my town dosent even have a page

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I understand that, however, my order status hasn't changed from "Confirmed,Payed,Unshipped" for awhile. I read somewhere else that someone said it took like 6 days for it to show up. Also, if I paid for 3 day shipping, it'd be a ripoff for it to take a month to show up.
Ah yeah, if you paid for faster shipping it should be okay I suppose. I think the Unshipped status only updates a bit after it's actually shipped, though I'm not entirely sure,

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hate to say it but you get what you paid for. If you look for the cheapest prices your gonna get the cheapest service. As for myself I picked mine up from Modchip Central, got it in a day.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2 months? Really? That's stupid. I ordered mine a week or so ago, and they said they were having some sort of festival until this past Saturday... But really? A month or 2?

That's China. They just don't have the sort of... I guess urgency?... over there that we in the west do over this sort of thing. Slow shipping is only part of it, you often have quite some time to wait to even get them to ship things in the first place. And around Chinese New Year... It's insane (by our standards anyway) how much that affects things. It's not like Christmas where your stuff might get delayed by a day.

I understand that, however, my order status hasn't changed from "Confirmed,Payed,Unshipped" for awhile. I read somewhere else that someone said it took like 6 days for it to show up. Also, if I paid for 3 day shipping, it'd be a ripoff for it to take a month to show up

6 days is pretty unlikely, but people in Europe do tend to get stuff a little faster sometimes. 3 day shipping, from China? Maybe 3 days after they finally ship, it crosses the ocean, then gets through customs. After all that it might get to you 3 days later. And even in America 3 day shipping usually means something more like 5 day shipping.

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got mine from Modchipsdirect. Quick 2 day shipping. As far as losing your saves, you won't. Just don't downgrade your 3DS sysnand. The gateway forces 4.x encryption keys I think, but when you play a real game in classic mode it uses the new key and won't ruin your save. As long as you do not downgrade.

They only want visa because it is an international card type.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
2 months? Really? That's stupid. I ordered mine a week or so ago, and they said they were having some sort of festival until this past Saturday... But really? A month or 2?

Is that a US reseller? I know that gateway-3ds-buy ships from california for US and local international (e.g., Canada), and from singapore for other countries like Columbia, etc.

It's sent from China, and it's Chinese New Year.

loco365

Trophies
XP
I got mine from eachmall, but you'd be waiting 2 months maybe more now that Chinese New Year is coming to a close.

Never had a problem using my mastercard on any website, usually they use third party services that accept everything.

I got mine from eachmall and got it in two weeks. You should be fine ordering through them though.

xerosagas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got mine from Eachmall, was here in 10 days. They took my Mastercard just fine.
One of the benefits of living on the West Coast, I suppose!

aenoch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have already tryied that atleast on my first 2 choices. the buy gate way website is what im trying to use now its cheaper does any one know how to use paypal there i dont see the option

just tryied using it as visa at gateway3dsbuy and its a no go says
Submit failed!, Response Code: 16
Please check your information or contact the technician only option to click is visa no paypal

hmmm just clicked my account tab and and my order is pending wth

aureate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought mine from wcrepairs.com. They accept Mastercard/Visa and apparently even bitcoin. Might not be the cheapest, but it is comparable to everyone else and I had no problems with them.

sanin6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got mine with mastercard at r4is gateway reseller. I heard that wcrepairs is good tho they are base near the east coast. Sonewhere in Illinois

Reactions: aenoch

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just tryied using it as visa at gateway3dsbuy and its a no go says
Submit failed!, Response Code: 16
Please check your information or contact the technician only option to click is visa no paypal

hmmm just clicked my account tab and and my order is pending wth

I thought you didn't have a visa?

Reactions: BRadGaming

aenoch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont but i put the mastercard info in like suggested in an above post and under my account tab on the website it says my order is pending even tho it didnt go threw. i just looked into eachmall. pretty nice site that ive never seen before the price is kinda to low and it seems alot of peoples carts from there are broken or quit working from other posts i have read.

wcrrepairs wont work ether lol there gateway listing says this right on top of each other
INSTOCK AND SHIPPING
This product is no longer in stock

I got mine with mastercard at r4is gateway reseller. I heard that wcrepairs is good tho they are base near the east coast. Sonewhere in Illinois
how long does it take and did it come from the us. i may ave to go with this site but now i have to wait and see whats going on wiith the gateway buy site so i dont order two

Skyhigh_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to explain why most of these sites either don't accept paypal or a specific visa card and or only do western union and money transfer.

You may think some of these company's are shady ( some are) but the fact is BUYERS CAN BE shady and crooked too. This is exactly why most of these company's won't accept certain things like paypal or other payment methods.

See when websites sell things like modchips, carts or anything of that sort is always bad having a payment method nearly protect the buyer 100%.. and the reason for that is that there are many idiots who buy these things when they are totally clueless on how to get things to work. To make matters worse if and when they mess up a system or don't follow proper directions and run across problems they expect all the fault to fall on the seller when the sellers mostly acts as a reseller and the actual makers of these products usually have a specific website or forum to discuss such card functions or problems either with the people who made them or other users.

Other people outright like to do some shady buys and totally screw the seller , i won't go into details of this but its because of these people that many company's who sell flashcarts, mods make it hard for non troublesome buyers to buy things.

The most amusing parts i found from people is who buy flashcarts, mod chips and all these things and then when they have problems with their order they make a big deal about complaining to ic3,bbb, whem the funny thing is more than half of these people are buying these things for ''other'' reasons which wouldn't warrant any help.

I don't blame some of these company's getting stricter its people's fault in general, in the coming years id guess most of these websites selling flashcarts, mod chips and alike will probably only accept wire transfers, money orders or western union.

With all this being said most websites will process prepaid visa cards with little problems

Reactions: aenoch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@