pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
TheWingless said:
bnwchbammer said:
Also, I've realized this show is for girls. But I shall continue watching it anyway. Until next week!
That's really what everyone has been saying these days. Really though, I don't see it that way.

They see two man hugging and they think the whole show is gay (although Otonashi hugging God[forgot his name] was gay), but still it enjoyable yet confusing at the same. time.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
pitman said:
TheWingless said:
bnwchbammer said:
Also, I've realized this show is for girls. But I shall continue watching it anyway. Until next week!
That's really what everyone has been saying these days. Really though, I don't see it that way.

They see two man hugging and they think the whole show is gay (although Otonashi hugging God[forgot his name] was gay), but still it enjoyable yet confusing at the same. time.
His name was Naoi.

The shortest way for me to explain my view is that it's a love for life, and not the romantic kind of love. Really though, if anyone wants to read it, it was on some anime forum(Don't know why I spend my time there).

Now as to the gay thing... Some are being so serious about it. Otonashi is a person with no memories, except the ones he has heard. He has only witnessed people who consider their living as precious thing, and they are grasping on to what is barely considered living. Even if their lives were horrible, he sees that life isn't fake, nor was it worthless. Here in front of him is someone completely opposite to everyone he has met after he has lost his memories. Naoi thinks his life was fake, pointless. Doesn't Naoi need a hug? Doesn't he need someone to understand and acknowledge him? That's how I see it in the very end.

Is it more like, people can't hug each other these days? I don't hug people, but I think it would be a great thing if everyone could embrace the fact that you are lucky to see each other everyday. Can you not embrace life? It's not love romantically. It's love for life.

Though, I can completely understand that people can see life differently from others.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
The last episode was a good one.
I see a love triangle coming in.

At the end, mind = blown.
Can't wait for the next episode.

ms0pog.jpg

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The latest episode(7) has me going "OH SHIT". I called the love triangel in episode 5 though.

Two Tenshis. I can call three ways there're two of her.
1: Harmonics fucked up and glitched. The second Tenshi that was launched from her demolishing the GIANT FISH had red eyes. She split her self permanently by accident? Loooovely.
2: Naoi's eyes go red when he uses hypnosis. If he's God, what's to stop him from changing his form?
3: Replacement.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Looks like "Harmonics" isn't the greatest guard skill ever...

I don't think they'll do a love triangle... But I don't think I would mind the direction it'll take at this point. It's still pretty insane to try to predict the end to me though.

pitman

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
TheWingless said:
Looks like "Harmonics" isn't the greatest guard skill ever...

I don't think they'll do a love triangle... But I don't think I would mind the direction it'll take at this point. It's still pretty insane to try to predict the end to me though.

You mean Otonashi and Evil-Tenshi and Tachibana right ?
biggrin.gif
you can throw Yuri for a square
happy.gif

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Diablo1123 said:
That episode was awesome

Espeically when they were all sacrificing themselves one by one, I could not stop laughing.

I realize that makes me sound crazy if you havne't watched this.

Try not to spoiler it for people. But yeah. My thoughts:

-Kanade-clones with emotion gives me the shivers
-TK's awesomeness tripled in this.
-Poor Kanade. POOR KANADE.
-Naoi, you are gay, right?
-Tenshi-clones, stop being devious and right. And sadistic.

Last thought:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. THAT CLIFFHANGER WAS COMPLETE, UTTER, BULLSHIT.

Anyone else catch the line in the "preview"? "Are you trying to undress me?" I REALLY want to know who said that.

"Hey, yo, check this out. It's moonwalk, it's a moon walk.Headspin!!!"

pitman

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Its funny, they say they have to pin her down while they just get stabbed rendering the first noble sacrifice useless.
I laughed hard when Yui got hit while sliding, she deserved it
rofl2.gif

Why didn't Yuri took TK with her to Tenshi's computer could have solved that easily, and why is it so hard not paying attention in class, its pretty darn easy
laugh.gif

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Looks like the "My Soul, Your Beats" single was leaked. Beautiful stuff. If you like getting it from Nipponsei or LonE for FLAC goodness, you'll have to wait.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello