Hacking Android app for self hosting exploit 5.5.1

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tested it out, worked on the first try. Excellent work.
I'm assuming you can do this while being connected to regular WiFi? Unfortunately mines down ATM so I tested it using a hotspot and it worked, but I'd like to know if I could do it on normal WiFi.

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Advanced User

Trophies
XP
Country
1.2 version released, just fixes kitkat crashes (thanks to @cory1492 ) :grog:
Please confirm @Advanced User and @Xen0
Sorry for the very late reply, I didn't check this thread in a long time. Your tool runs fine on android 4.4.4 now, great job.
Occasionally Wii U freezes on a white screen when I load the payload, but most of the time it works fine. I assume that's not related to your fantastic app. Thank you so much!

stussy1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I get that white screen as well its not the app more so the hack I notice works better when you give it a bit to load the browser before you launch loadine had same prob when using computer as well

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been using the mp4 to launch hombrew launcher from the package in this thread via this android app:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/5-5-1-5-4-0-5-3-2-self-hosting-package-everything-in-one-zip-file.424679/
with much more success - out of dozens of tries I've not had a crash yet, whereas with the built in one or loadiine ones I've never had a single success... previous to that mp4 the only way I could get it to work was from the original package with haxserver and launching the kexploit separate from hbl. IIRC I even extracted the hbl payload with a hex editor from the mp4 and got that working with haxserver as well... if that even helps any :wacko:

DNS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry about Mr. Hankey. May he rest in peace.
I'd like to say thank you as well for this app cause I don't have a PC to run exploits for things like SDcafiine.
But with this app I've been able to play Sm4sh mods, so once again,
Thank you.

Reactions: scognito

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using the mp4 to launch hombrew launcher from the package in this thread via this android app:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/5-5-1-5-4-0-5-3-2-self-hosting-package-everything-in-one-zip-file.424679/
with much more success - out of dozens of tries I've not had a crash yet, whereas with the built in one or loadiine ones I've never had a single success... previous to that mp4 the only way I could get it to work was from the original package with haxserver and launching the kexploit separate from hbl. IIRC I even extracted the hbl payload with a hex editor from the mp4 and got that working with haxserver as well... if that even helps any :wacko:
@oldsk00l made a self contained android app with the AIO. The link is in the OP of that thread you posted.

Reactions: oldsk00l

r0b0tr0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thank you very much scognito! This should be a sticky since it's the easiest and most convenient way to hack the Wii U without installing malware (yes, I'm looking at you Java!). I'm also sorry for the loss of Mr Hankey and I'm glad he's been immortalized in this amazing app. Cheers!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Shubshub
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one