Hacking An Open Letter to The M3 Team

trilidar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have attempted to contact you through all available email addresses to no avail.

Please fix the M3 Real's firmware so it actually reads the ROMs header (because trying to figure out what's what based on cryptic 8.3 filenames and icons is getting more than a little old).

Much thanks.
tril

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I wondered, if they can make it to read all games with chinese names, why don't they do the same for English names also....???

yellochip

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Write "Thank you for destroying two 2GB MicroSD Cards from me"
mad.gif

zhdarkstar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not use a rom manager like offlinelist to handle your games? I would imagine that you have more games on your hard drive than you keep on your M3 Real. Offline list has a renamer builtin so all you have to tell OL where your games are and then press F8 to rename all the incorrectly named files.

That program is one of my saviors. Otherwise, I'd be up to my neck with incorrectly named games.

gcleech

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
zhdarkstar said:
Why not use a rom manager like offlinelist to handle your games? I would imagine that you have more games on your hard drive than you keep on your M3 Real. Offline list has a renamer builtin so all you have to tell OL where your games are and then press F8 to rename all the incorrectly named files.

That program is one of my saviors. Otherwise, I'd be up to my neck with incorrectly named games.

Or use "Rominator".

Why should the M3 team handle your lasiness? It's you putting files with names like "I really don't know what game this file is.nds" on your M3.

D

Deleted User

Yeah, I honestly don't see the problem
unsure.gif

Name a file for example
Pokemon Diamond.nds
And how can you not tell what that is in the list
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    what are you guys talking about
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    or is Hunter Fox just copying Chuck Tingle?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That pussy is two faced af
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    https://www.amazon.com/Tentacles-Made-Gay-Hunter-Fox-ebook/dp/B00M0VCUPK let's be real, who isn't at least a little gay for tentacles though?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Maybe a ghost writer?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Oh my God the graphics are so realistic looking." Lol of course it was the shiznit back then tho.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've never stood in line overnight or for hours, to buy anything. I can just wait and buy it later.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I have never done that either.
    closest ive done is getting to target a couple hours early in the moring to get some amiibos.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im back
    But that topic makes me sad. :(
    Abusive narcissistic ex shame guilted me into selling them becasue my gaming and interests were childish like a little kid collecting toys. :(
    I had soooooooooooo many of them. All still sealed.
    +1
    I eventually had to contact a domestic abuse advocate to help me get out of the apartment I was in a lease with her. And filed a restraining order on her cuz she kept harassing me after i left her.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt bring my Charger and nobody here has one compatible with my phone
    either you have usb C and no one else does, or everone else has usb c except you. haha
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, i don't have usb c
    That happened to me for like a year. lol. I was the only one of all my friends and family to still have an old phone.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, my phone is from around 2019
    Mine was from 2017. lolol. I just got this new one like 6 months ago. Not even new, second hand cheapo $40 phone. But it has usb c. lol
    I cant justify $1k+ on a nice ass phone. I can spend that on a 75" tv screen. Why a 6" screen device cost me the same? lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had a iPhone 5 for like 6 years, till last year, and had to get new phone, when phone companies stop using the cdna networks, which the iphone5 used.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I had a iPhone 5 for like 6 years, till last year, and had to get new phone, when phone...