An iPhone was Stolen from a Baby!

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you guys have a very warped view on life.

next up. if you don't wear a bullet proof vest you set yourself up to be a drive by victim. difficulty doesn't shift the blame on a crime. but that's expected of this place
Getting shot =/= leaving your kid to go shopping in peace

One rarely happens if your not someone involved with criminals while the other is again shit parenting, somehow your brain isn't capable of understanding the difference.

whatever. she didn't leave her baby to go shopping, we don't even know how far away she was from the baby. you are making big assumptions. and i bet you random drivebys shooting random people not involved in crime is more common than someone stealing iphones from a baby.

whatever, i don't like dealing with you either way.

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
you guys have a very warped view on life.

next up. if you don't wear a bullet proof vest you set yourself up to be a drive by victim. difficulty doesn't shift the blame on a crime. but that's expected of this place
Getting shot =/= leaving your kid to go shopping in peace

One rarely happens if your not someone involved with criminals while the other is again shit parenting, somehow your brain isn't capable of understanding the difference.

whatever. she didn't leave her baby to go shopping, we don't even know how far away she was from the baby. you are making big assumptions. and i bet you random drivebys shooting random people not involved in crime is more common than someone stealing iphones from a baby.

whatever, i don't like dealing with you either way.
No she didn't leave her baby, she took the baby with her and then left the pram there while going around the other side to look at jeans which you would've known if you bothered to watch the video.

So far all I see from you is illogical posts that consist of nothing more than a false or ignorant understanding of the situation and then trying to rationalize it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked