Homebrew An error has occured while I try to boot up luma or Gateway

  • Thread starter Thread starter zack426
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,575
  • Replies Replies 13

zack426

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Sep 20, 2015
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
Age
29
XP
172
Country
Greece
So, I've had a weird issue with my 3ds I uninstalled luma for reasons I cannot remember, I followed the official 3ds.guide and everything was ok, then when i wanted to boot up Gateway through the nintendo ds profile (o3ds XL, 4.5) and it freezes right before entering the gateway screen where u can backup your nand etc. And then the console freezes, after that I tried to do a format of the system and got the same problem. Later after that I tried the browser way (with different adresses) and got the same problem this way though it boot up a message saying "an error has occurred. Please save you data in any software in use, then restart the system" Also when I tried to boot up luma I got the same message.
 
Well, I followed the 3ds.guide for version 4.5, if u can could u tell me what I need to do or a link to a tutorial? Please
 
If you are booting Luma and Gateway through the DS profile you can't be using the newest Luma, as it doesn't have support for MSET.
Well, but even if the newest luma doesn't work why doesn't the gateway work, I dunno what's goin on with it.
 
Well, I followed the 3ds.guide for version 4.5, if u can could u tell me what I need to do or a link to a tutorial? Please

If you followed the 4.5,part of the guide why didn't you update the fw? Once you have b9s it's fine to update.
 
If you followed the 4.5,part of the guide why didn't you update the fw? Once you have b9s it's fine to update.
Thing is I'm not able to boot to boot up luma 3ds I've tried lots of different version of luma and I cannot boot it up I've been trying to do it for about 5 hours reading tutorials etc. and haven't found a solution yet, I've tried the gateway and older versions of it and it still is not working. Idk if it's a problem with my 3ds or something, everything was running fine until I deleted the cfw with GodMode9

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You'll have to give a bit more information than that if you want help.
Basically, when I try to boot upthe method that you gave me. When I hold down when the system boots up, it gave the error and boots up to the menu. And it froze for me about 2 times without returning ot the menu
 
Thing is I'm not able to boot to boot up luma 3ds I've tried lots of different version of luma and I cannot boot it up I've been trying to do it for about 5 hours reading tutorials etc. and haven't found a solution yet, I've tried the gateway and older versions of it and it still is not working. Idk if it's a problem with my 3ds or something, everything was running fine until I deleted the cfw with GodMode9

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------


Basically, when I try to boot upthe method that you gave me. When I hold down when the system boots up, it gave the error and boots up to the menu. And it froze for me about 2 times without returning ot the menu
Do you even have B9S? I have no idea what your setup is. And you should say at exactly what step in the guide you have problems.
 
Do you even have B9S? I have no idea what your setup is. And you should say at exactly what step in the guide you have problems.
https://3ds.guide/installing-boot9strap-(mset) I did everything like this tutorial says, installed b9s with the flashcart and then when it says Reboot the system, then go to System Settings, then “Other Settings”, then “Profile”, then “Nintendo DS Profile”, I can press the DS profile and it either sends me back to the menu with the error when I tried luma and when I tried the Gateway it freezes and I have to turn off the console. I have an o3ds XL with firmware 4.5
 
https://3ds.guide/installing-boot9strap-(mset) I did everything like this tutorial says, installed b9s with the flashcart and then when it says Reboot the system, then go to System Settings, then “Other Settings”, then “Profile”, then “Nintendo DS Profile”, I can press the DS profile and it either sends me back to the menu with the error when I tried luma and when I tried the Gateway it freezes and I have to turn off the console. I have an o3ds XL with firmware 4.5
You don't use the DS profile to get into Gateway one you have B9S. Did you go to the link I gave you?
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted