Hacking An episode on Team xecuter by darknet diaries podcast

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ik the xecuter site got seized but whats stopping someone else not affiliated with bowser and the switch era TX revive the site on another brand/server and get away from nintendo (plenty of other retro consoles they can chip that are non nintendo) maybe even make hdmi mod kits too

Reactions: SylverReZ

Nagarjuna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ik the xecuter site got seized but whats stopping someone else not affiliated with bowser and the switch era TX revive the site on another brand/server and get away from nintendo (plenty of other retro consoles they can chip that are non nintendo) maybe even make hdmi mod kits too
The fear that Nintendo will do the same to them. Bowser is in prison and owes Nintendo millions of dollars.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Here's an archive of the site before its domain got seized. https://web.archive.org/web/20200717072936/https://team-xecuter.com/

Site now from Nov. 2020:
iprc_seized_banner.png

Last edited by SylverReZ,

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fear that Nintendo will do the same to them. Bowser is in prison and owes Nintendo millions of dollars.
you did'n read my post thuroghly enough if they're smart they'll leave nintendo alone and focus on non nintendo retro consoles i can think of one progect tackle the VA2 modle dreamcast (Mil cd was disabled+ ODE's cant be used)

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can think of one that tackles the VA2 revision/model Dreamcast (Mil-CD was disabled + ODE's cant be used)
Mil-CD support can be re-enabled with the use of a custom BIOS replacement.

Nagarjuna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you did'n read my post thuroghly enough if they're smart they'll leave nintendo alone and focus on non nintendo retro consoles i can think of one progect tackle the VA2 modle dreamcast (Mil cd was disabled+ ODE's cant be used)
I don't see why a hacking team would go and make retro consoles instead (which they probably have no experience doing, especially non-nintendo consoles). If they came back as "Team Xecuter" and went to the retro console scene, all that would do would bring attention to that, where some other companies might think it's time to try their legal hand on that market.
You could just say that Team Xecuter could just quietly go into the retro console market, where individual team members anonymously join different retro console companies, but that doesn't really mean anything, and we would never hear from them again. They could do whatever they want that doesn't draw more legal attention to them.
I wouldn't be surprised that the legal action taken against Team Xecuter made it so no one on the team could work in the 3rd party gaming market at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel