Homebrew Among us 3ds

HazelPichu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was thinking with one of my friends and then I thought that the 3ds or at least the new 3ds is powerful enough to run a slimmed down version of among us. So now I'm working on a port of among us for the 3ds. It is slightly different as it will not be able to connect to standard servers but i will run 3ds servers for the game. Just started the prototype that will be available on scratch

8Pit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was thinking with one of my friends and then I thought that the 3ds or at least the new 3ds is powerful enough to run a slimmed down version of among us. So now I'm working on a port of among us for the 3ds. It is slightly different as it will not be able to connect to standard servers but i will run 3ds servers for the game. Just started the prototype that will be available on scratch
I really like that idea and honestly i have thought about that for a while. If you want, you can text me on Discord: Pudding#7359 when you are finished so we can test it together :3

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Moon164

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Excellent idea, I hope you can do it, I can't wait to be able to play on my Old 3DS, it's really cool to see people still willing to do things for the 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello