Gaming Amiibos for BoTW NFC tags

viral777

mecha connoisseur
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Besides Amiiqo, NFC tags, and buying the actual Amiibo, is there any alternative ways to get the loot in game? I've heard about downloading the amiibo bins or w.e to your android phone, but that still requires the nfc tags or amiiqo right?

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Besides Amiiqo, NFC tags, and buying the actual Amiibo, is there any alternative ways to get the loot in game? I've heard about downloading the amiibo bins or w.e to your android phone, but that still requires the nfc tags or amiiqo right?
It requires NFC tags. I just got some from eBay for like 5€/10pcs

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Would TagMo work on a Samsung Galaxy SIII? I know, it's an old phone. Waiting until Black Friday for a possible good deal on an S8. Also, I notice that when selecting from 1 lot to 2 (1 lot = 10 pack), shipping changes by almost 2 dollars because it changes shipping service (which saves only one day on the low end). If one were to buy from this, should individual lots be purchased separately instead of packing multiple lots together to save money? Or do they have something set up to prevent that?

One other thing. Do these have a sort of adhesive or some means to stick onto other things? I know practically nothing about NFC tags, but was thinking of getting some and printing out some art to place them on so as to differentiate them from others.

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Would TagMo work on a Samsung Galaxy SIII? I know, it's an old phone. Waiting until Black Friday for a possible good deal on an S8. Also, I notice that when selecting from 1 lot to 2 (1 lot = 10 pack), shipping changes by almost 2 dollars because it changes shipping service (which saves only one day on the low end). If one were to buy from this, should individual lots be purchased separately instead of packing multiple lots together to save money? Or do they have something set up to prevent that?

One other thing. Do these have a sort of adhesive or some means to stick onto other things? I know practically nothing about NFC tags, but was thinking of getting some and printing out some art to place them on so as to differentiate them from others.
Does it have android or Samsung pay support

D

Deleted-355425

Don’t buy from Ali express I got ripped off when the Chinese seller sent blank cards with no nfc chips in them lol, wouldn’t accept return or refund so aliexpress stepped in and go me my money back.. fuck that.

luk_pop

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Don’t buy from Ali express I got ripped off when the Chinese seller sent blank cards with no nfc chips in them lol, wouldn’t accept return or refund so aliexpress stepped in and go me my money back.. fuck that.

I bought and I do not complain, works with Switch and Wii U.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's a shady site at best. I got a 100 tag pack from a seller and from the 70 or so I've used, I've only had one dud. So I'm pretty happy. I suppose with Ali, you should only spend what you're prepared to lose, just in case lol

ov3rkill

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Would really be helpful if what store (name of the store) you bought it from. Aliexpress is a hub for sellers. Next time people should check out the feedback on the shop they're buying from.

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
If one seller scams you it doesn't make the whole site bad.

Waywatcher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I like Aliexpress! Bought lots of stuff from different vendors and Ialways get what I order, including my amazingly cheap Xiaomi 4X (Customs had it for a few days, but I only had to pay around €20 in extra fees). So far I've ordered 3 packs of 10xNTAG215. It's actually insane when I think about it, free shipping from China and 10 credit card sized NTAGs for a little more than €3.

D

Deleted-355425

Would really be helpful if what store (name of the store) you bought it from. Aliexpress is a hub for sellers. Next time people should check out the feedback on the shop they're buying from.

The store isn’t online any more, probably why.

Reactions: ov3rkill

ov3rkill

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think getting an N2 Elite (formerly Amiiqo) is more economical compared to getting NTAG215. That is of course if you want to write most if not all Amiibos out there since they still keep on releasing Amiibos.

The store isn’t online any more, probably why.
Good riddance to them.

luk_pop

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

ov3rkill

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yes, because you can rewrite new amiibos. On NTAG215 is OTP.

You can buy here -> https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New...32818803987.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.B2zg30

I'd source it from other stores. That seller has only 2 reviews on that particular product - one that is working, while the other isn't. It's risky. Don't get me wrong that seller has good ratings but that specific product is not. Might wanna consider the resellers on their website (http://www.n2elite.com/Resellers/)

D

Deleted-355425

I read that you can only re write so many times with these n2 elite type devices before somthing wears out, dunno how true that is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/