Gaming Ambassador Program Games List

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
As the solar boy, i need to hope for a Boktai title, even though i have.. all of em.. well 3 pirated on a flashcards, but anyways, it would be fantastic if one of the titles would be Mother 3, even though its very unlikely. KH does have a gba game too. Anyone intrested in that?

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
koimayeul said:
seriously, all Nintendo classics so far only mario kart GBA would not interest me if i was elligible to get them
Trust me, I have it on the GBA, and it makes me want to kill myself.

Its steering is nearly as bad as the original Mario Kart for the SNES.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
Super Mario Bros., Donkey Kong Jr., Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island, Mario vs. Donkey Kong and Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 are what I'm looking forward to, I will however be downloading all of them.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fishaman P said:
koimayeul said:
seriously, all Nintendo classics so far only mario kart GBA would not interest me if i was elligible to get them

The SNES version was good.

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
machomuu said:
Fishaman P said:
koimayeul said:

The SNES version was good.
The GBA one was good too. Just different.

Ultralex

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm hoping for one of the 3 F-Zero games and Minish cap.
The 10th One is hopefully something good too (something like Super Mario world or a Link to the Past.).
And for the NES i'd like Super Mario Bros 2 (the japanese one)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
All I'm hoping for right now is that they start doing SNES games, 'cause my PSP can't emulate Starwing properly and every time I download a ROM of Super Metroid it either doesn't work or it's in German...
unsure.gif

In all seriousness though, for the GBA they NEED to put up Racing Gears. Then make that sequel to it we were meant to get all those years ago. And Final Fantasy 6. And Mario Golf. For the NES, if the final list doesn't include at the very least the original Contra, any Megaman game, Blaster Master and Double Dragon, then frankly Nintendo has replaced their brains with used teabags and we should all just quietly walk away.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
mariofanatic64 said:
GBA Games:
1. Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island
2. Mario Kart: Super Circuit
3. Metroid Fusion
6. Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
7. Kirby and the Amazing Mirror

^ the best 2d mario game , the best kirby game (imo) and the only metroid game i havent played = JOY!

I could not be happier with this list so far and they still have yet to announce 3 gba games and 5 other nes games! If they stick zelda the minish cap and put TNMT or chip n dale in (2 nes games i loved to death) then id have a huge nerdgasm

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
All I'm hoping for right now is that they start doing SNES games, 'cause my PSP can't emulate Starwing properly and every time I download a ROM of Super Metroid it either doesn't work or it's in German...
unsure.gif

In all seriousness though, for the GBA they NEED to put up Racing Gears. Then make that sequel to it we were meant to get all those years ago. And Final Fantasy 6. And Mario Golf. For the NES, if the final list doesn't include at the very least the original Contra, any Megaman game, Blaster Master and River City Ransom, then frankly Nintendo has replaced their brains with used teabags and we should all just quietly walk away.

I agree with contra, megaman and blaster but double dragons was crappy compaired to RCR.
Also Mario Golf -.- (maybe I just hate golf or something.)

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Contra, Megaman and Blaster Master aren't owned by Nintendo. I'd expect the NES games to be comprised of ones that were released as NES Classics and eReader cards or games that appeared in the original Animal Crossing.

Prof. 9

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
The list looks awesome so far, only GBA game I already have is Kirby. They're going to give away Zelda: Four Swords later this year too, which is a multiplayer-only game, so that confirms their GBA emulator supports multiplayer, I guess.

e-Reader extras for SMA4 would be awesome. The GBA Marios also had a Mario Bros. remake, I wonder if they're going to keep that in. Hopefully there will be some kind of 3D effect, the GBA has multiple background layers plus sprites so it could be done if they'd tweak the layers a little. Also, I imagine Mario Kart would look a lot better with a proper 3D effect. I doubt it will happen though.

Wish they'd hurry up and announce the rest of the games.

D

Deleted-236924

Prof. 9 said:
The list looks awesome so far, only GBA game I already have is Kirby. They're going to give away Zelda: Four Swords later this year too, which is a multiplayer-only game, so that confirms their GBA emulator supports multiplayer, I guess.
Four Swords is a DSi-Ware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: