Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
At the moment? Not really. I'm taking this time to think if I should learn 3D printing and modelling. Could be an useful skill to have.
Í've seen that you've been mentioning about it. Jayro creates 3D printed accessories for Game Boy consoles and sells them, and I'm curious if you're going to do something quite similar to this?

Mayo1990

I just play vidya
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Í've seen that you've been mentioning about it. Jayro creates 3D printed accessories for Game Boy consoles and sells them, and I'm curious if you're going to do something quite similar to this?
If I improve I was thinking to. But my main purpose is to use them for my consoles and stuff for my house mainly.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
At the moment? Not really. I'm taking this time to think if I should learn 3D printing and modelling. Could be an useful skill to have.
Worth it, it's my current favorite hobby.

What would you do if you ever won the lottery, say.... 200 million?

Mayo1990

I just play vidya
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Worth it, it's my current favorite hobby.

What would you do if you ever won the lottery, say.... 200 million?
I'd use them to move elsewhere, or if I can work here again I'd save a chunk of them and use the others to buy retro consoles and the like (like I always do). Even though I came to a dead end I'd just end up buying videogames for the consoles I own rather than buying more consoles.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: