Hacking AM2R Xbox One Port

The Frenchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Am I the only one having issue when using default controls, start opens up the menu but also dims the game and often it'll freeze. I put menu on back and now it works fine! Thanks for the share!

Leraeniesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one having issue when using default controls, start opens up the menu but also dims the game and often it'll freeze. I put menu on back and now it works fine! Thanks for the share!
Having this issue as well. Pressing start will display the glitch until start is pressed again, which makes menu navigation quite annoying

Waveracer

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Swap pause to "back" you'll never press start again.
That helps with the dimming issue but this version freezes a lot with no turning back when using the map. This can be avoided by not using the map but there are at least two collectibles that crash the game inevitably so they can't be collected. I've tried many times to no avail. One is the missile expansion north of the power plant, the one you get with the ball spark technique. The other one is in the distribution centre, northwest, after a breakable wall on the left. It's a real shame because this remake is awesome.

The Frenchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That helps with the dimming issue but this version freezes a lot with no turning back when using the map. This can be avoided by not using the map but there are at least two collectibles that crash the game inevitably so they can't be collected. I've tried many times to no avail. One is the missile expansion north of the power plant, the one you get with the ball spark technique. The other one is in the distribution centre, northwest, after a breakable wall on the left. It's a real shame because this remake is awesome.
Damn... I guess it needs more work. :(

Waveracer

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Damn... I guess it needs more work. :(
Well, I beat it except for those collectibles I couldn't get because crashed the game. It's an amazing remake with a great soundtrack. I haven't played the original GB game but this remake is easily the best Metroid 2D game along with Super Metroid.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.