Hacking Discussion am in big trouble

MonMonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
i bought pokemon Shield i have emunand setup for all my dirty things and thought i can boot CFW in stock mode for just seconds to export my save file edit it and then restore it, as am playing pokemon in the stock sysnand and then boot stock nand hoping nintendo wont notice as its only hombrew no NSPs or pirated things
the problem is i forgot to delete my custome theme so i boot CFW in Sysnand and bam my custom theme was there, i didnt know how to act fast so i turned of my device immediately
will i get banned ?
thanks in advance

Matius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i bought pokemon Shield i have emunand setup for all my dirty things and thought i can boot CFW in stock mode for just seconds to export my save file edit it and then restore it, as am playing pokemon in the stock sysnand and then boot stock nand hoping nintendo wont notice as its only hombrew no NSPs or pirated things
the problem is i forgot to delete my custome theme so i boot CFW in Sysnand and bam my custom theme was there, i didnt know how to act fast so i turned of my device immediately
will i get banned ?
thanks in advance
probably, might come in a few weeks or whenever a ban wave happens. but i reckon you're most likely banned.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and fyi, no one knows the ins and outs of how nintendo bans too, apart from the obvious.

MonMonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
probably, might come in a few weeks or whenever a ban wave happens. but i reckon you're most likely banned.

and fyi, no one knows the ins and outs of how nintendo bans too, apart from the obvious.
i was about to subscribe to their online service, i should save my money then ? right?

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

Matius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i was about to subscribe to their online service, i should save my money then ? right?
If you wish. Honestly, getting banned on console isn't bad at all. I'm not banned, but put it this way I've never actually paid for online service or ever will. I only play single player stuff anyway.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Restore Pokémon save is 100% gurrentee for ban hammer, even if not modded save.
Nintendo's ninjas is coming for you.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think your sysnand is corrupted. emunand and cfw sysnand is the same thing. To answer your question yes it's a possibility if you was connected to the internet.If you wasnt then you can just redo everything on your switch. I believe you can restore your original save before you edit it. If you redo everything and access the Nintendo store they didnt ban you.

I guess ima ask because I see alot of people do this but why bring glitched pokemon to the game if you going to play online? It kinda give regular players a disadvantage. I'm just saying it defeats the purpose being legit if you are using glitched pokemon trying to battle ppl online keep in mind I'm not bashing you I'm just saying it isnt worth being banned over something simple.

MonMonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
I think your sysnand is corrupted. emunand and cfw sysnand is the same thing. To answer your question yes it's a possibility if you was connected to the internet.If you wasnt then you can just redo everything on your switch. I believe you can restore your original save before you edit it. If you redo everything and access the Nintendo store they didnt ban you.

I guess ima ask because I see alot of people do this but why bring glitched pokemon to the game if you going to play online? It kinda give regular players a disadvantage. I'm just saying it defeats the purpose being legit if you are using glitched pokemon trying to battle ppl online keep in mind I'm not bashing you I'm just saying it isnt worth being banned over something simple.
Am not using glitched pokes, and i dont play online battles too i made my three favorite pokemons shiny thats all

Restore Pokémon save is 100% gurrentee for ban hammer, even if not modded save.
Nintendo's ninjas is coming for you.
Actually nope, alot of people doing it and still no ban, anyway am here and am not banned *yet* maybe in the future who knows lol
I think you are mixing nsp installing with just having hombrew running

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Am not using glitched pokes, and i dont play online battles too i made my three favorite pokemons shiny thats all

Actually nope, alot of people doing it and still no ban, anyway am here and am not banned *yet* maybe in the future who knows lol
I think you are mixing nsp installing with just having hombrew running
Nope, i am actually mean even restoring save file for online game can result to ban, many people got banned in smash for this.

MonMonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Nope, i am actually mean even restoring save file for online game can result to ban, many people got banned in smash for this.
Pokemon doesn’t have online save support like smash abd splatoon yet

If you were online you probably got flagged for a ban.
It happened In flight mode

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Pokemon doesn’t have online save support like smash abd splatoon yet

It's not about cloud save, it's about save timing check, also the game supports online, of course they gonna ckeck if you restored save file.

Reactions: sl0ps

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

....with Wi-Fi turned on? I mean...regular FM wouldn't have access to online services.

Worst case scenario: restore your NAND.

Worser-wurster-worst case sausage: you'll have to wait until more info is known about bans (how, and what to do to get around them, like deleting X).

Who knows (someone definitely does), maybe Nintendo can't see (as in, no record is changed for "themes" that will be visible other than while online) things like that?

Really hope you have a clean NAND backup.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.