Homebrew Alternatives to Homebrew Browser?

  • Thread starter Thread starter raptir
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 6,398
  • Replies Replies 2

raptir

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
189
Reaction score
1
Trophies
1
XP
239
Country
United States
Are there any? My biggest gripe is that everything is on one menu. I'd love to be able to sort stuff by folders so that I could have my emulators in one folder, games in the next, apps in another...

Is there anything that will do that for me?

EDIT: Title should be Homebrew Channel, sorry!
 
You mean the Homebrew Channel, not the Homebrew Browser ?

The Homebrew Browser already let you browse appplications depending on their type. I second that it would be very cool if teknekal implements a DOL loader feature as well. Then, put as channel in the System Menu, this would be a great alternative to the HBC.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted