Hacking Alternative to Blue Card GW

Lord_Kater

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey there. I just wanted to install the GW_installer.NDS but encountered a problem.
Somehow the blue card is not working in this O3DS 4.4.0 0E
But it works in my 4.3.0 0E
So i wanted to ask if it's possible to install the GW_Installer.NDS with my R4i-SDHC without messing up my system. Because it's the only flashcard that is actually shown up in Slot 1.

Last edited by Lord_Kater,

Lord_Kater

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Anyway it seems that the R4i doesn't seem to work either. It is shown in Slot 1 but "black screen - an error occured appears after starting"

Normal DS Games are working.

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hm, is your 3DS new? When you have the mii-verse icon on the homescreen (3 green man icon), then yours is most probably partly downgraded from 7.x
I once heard about the same problem and that person had the 3DS downgraded from 7.x. Because the downgrade didn't complete properly he had the same issue as you. If nothing works... I don't know. You would need CubicNinja/Zelda OOT and upgrade to 9.2 to fix this. I wouldn't recommend to do it without the games because you don't have any browser installed and 90% of the exploits won't work (You need to install Ninjahax on a 2nd 3DS and copy its payload to the unfunctional one).

Read this: http://www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_forums/threads/283529-Help-plz!-Can-t-Enter-Gateway-Mode

Last edited by GothicIII,

Lord_Kater

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's an old 3ds 4.4.0 0E Seems to be one of the first produced. I checked the pins on slot 1. Everything fine there. I got OOT here.

Lord_Kater

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It seems not to be partially updated. No Miiverse Icon to the right. Can you link a guide or tell me how to update to 9.2 with oot? Is it save?

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Then follow any tutorial here to upgrade to 9.2. You need the firmware files for 9.2 (search in google) and install oothax exploit on a 2nd. 3ds and copy the payload to the root of the SD. After that you need to upgrade with sysupdater to 9.2 and install menuhax to boot gateway when the 3DS starts

Ich linke mal auf n anderes Forum: https://boerse.to/thema/tutorial-si...oboot-cfw-installieren-immer-aktuell.2164535/
Ab Punkt 1.5 weitermachen.
Starte den Homebrewlauncher auf dem 2. 3DS und installier den OOTExploit. Die Daten anschließend auf den anderen 3DS kopieren um zum Homebrewlaucher zu gelangen.

Lord_Kater

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can't find a way to get oothax running on 4.4 to access sysupdater. Hmmmm. And cannot use the browser because it's not installed.

I got a second 3ds with hax working but It won't update the payload/savegame of oot to 4.4 ~ error ~

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I told you how to do it. Read again. 1st priority is getting homebrewlauncher work with oothax. OOTHax works on all firmwares.

Lord_Kater

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Failed as well. No payload found. I couldn't download it manually and place it in folder as well.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nope doesn't work. Seems like a bad day. Normally I have no problems with my 3ds and everything works fine.

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh this is not good. Then nobody made a 4.x payload. The easiest method is to upgrade with a gamecard to 9.0, 9.1 or 9.2. For example Gardening/Cooking Mama or Tomodach life will upgrade the 3DS to 9.2. Then you can use OOTHax to install menuhax and boot gateway.

Lord_Kater

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
wait...I think I got a Tomodachi live here...but the gamecard update is not a full update isn't it?

It's 7.1.0-0E

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Gamecards have all full updates. The only thing what doesn't update is the browser (last fw-number is the browserversion and yours is 0)

I don't think yours will work. There exist 3 versions of tomodachi life and two of them are on 7.1 (same game). Except you bought it recently from Media Markt etc.
Here is a list of Games. The 3rd last tab shows the fw on card.
http://www.3dsdb.com/

Updating to 7.1 won't hurt anything but it won't help you either

Lord_Kater

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I know this site, thanks.

I really don't understand why the flashcards don't work. Everything would be much easier.

Attachments

• 2016-03-02 16.58.01.jpg
    2016-03-02 16.58.01.jpg
    795 KB · Views: 207

artur3004

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Only Ninjhax can lead into HBL in FW <=9.0
I really don't understand why the flashcards don't work. Everything would be much easier.
The card is blocked - that's all.

If you are still between 4.0-4.5 you can try to find another flashcard (or buy them for some €) and retry to install mset exploit

OOT Hax only works <=9.0 because it uses a newer browser exploit

Lord_Kater

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tryed 3 Flashcards: Blue GW - does not even show up, R4i-sdhc -shows up but can't launch and ends in black screen "an error bla", Ace3DS Plus - Does not show up either.

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hes on 4.4 the cards shouldnt be blocked. I thought the list is updated on 5.x. GW was first released when the 3ds was on fw4.x They wouldnt sell a flashcard that doesnt work.

He can just go to media markt buy the game, update to 9.2 and return it afterwards. The store is still open. If he buys a new flashcard it will arrive in maybe 3 weeks.

artur3004

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It is really weird that blue gateway doesn't work, as I know, it was blocked on FW 6.x or 7.x

If he updates with a game, it becomes a partial update - browser fo example would still missing after update to 9.2 with a game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ooowwww a new way for me to beat NFS 510 :D @SylverReZ
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AncientBoi, Yeah, believe you can do PSP games as well. But a Pi5 is much powerful in comparison.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not sure about other models of Pi4 but the Pi 4 B with 8GBs OCed to 2Ghz handles PSP really great except like 1 game I found and it is playable it just looks bad lol Motor Storm Arctic something or other.
    Other games I can have turned up to like 2X and all kinds of enhancements, Motorstorm hmmm nope 1X and no enhancements lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Waiting for Anbernic's rg[whatever]SP price announcement, gimme.
    +1
    I will admit that one does seem more interesting than the usual Ambernic ones, and I already liked those.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I dread the price point.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This looks like one of their premium models, so... $150 :glare:
    +1
    To me that seems reasonable.
    I mean since basically all the games are errmmm free lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean yeah sure but the specs are the same as a $50 model, it's just those pesky "quality of life" things driving up the price, like an actually working speaker, or buttons that don't melt, and stuff like that.
    +1
    I think all in my Pi 4 was well north of 200 bucks 150ish for the Pi 4 the case the fancy cooler, then like 70 for the 500GB MicroSD then like 70 for the Xbox controller. But honestly it's a nice set up I really enjoy and to me was worth every penny. (even bought more controllers for 2 or 4 player games.) hmmm have never played any 2 player games yet :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah that's what I hate about the RPi, it's supposedly $30 or something but it takes an additional $200 of accessories to actually turn it into a working something.
    yes that's the expensive part lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean sure it's flexible and stuff but so is uremum but it's fiddly.
    Yeah a lot of it I consider a hobby, using Batocera I am constantly adjusting the collection adding and removing stuff, scraping the artwork. Haven't even started on some music for the theme... Also way down the road I am considering attempting to do a WiiFlow knock off lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I want everything served on a plate plz ktnx, "work" is too much work for me.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Hmm, with that in mind, maybe a complete out-the-box solution with all the games collected, pacthed and optimized for me would be worth $150 :unsure:
    Yeah it's all choice and that's a good thing :)
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    animal crossing new leaf 11pm music
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    avatars-kKKZnC8XiW7HEUw0-KdJMsw-t1080x1080.jpg
    wokey d pronouns
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo