Hacking Alternative to Blue Card GW

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thats what I told you right know :P

EDIT: Thats irrelevant. He can install menuhax through oothax. He doesnt need a browser. After making a emunand he can update to 10.6.

Last edited by GothicIII,

artur3004

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
As long you manage to boot sysupdater, just update with it to 9.2. It will be a full update, if you have chosen a full update package

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@artur3004 : Oh man. Please stop posting if you have non complete informations and don't read full thread. There is a offline installer for oothax AND he has a 2nd 3dS. No problem.
You make it more difficult as it already is.

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes this might work.

@artur3004 : You've got proove that it won't work? Normally the browser is only used to download the needed payload which is then installed into the savegame. Look into the source: https://github.com/yellows8/oot3dhax Im sure it works offline since I used it myself a year ago. I cant test it now since Im a sky3ds redbutton user. I would need to convert the card1 save to card2 and that was a pain in the ass -> dont have a backup of it.

artur3004

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Once blocked, will stay blocked.
So Isum up you possibilities:
OotHax needs FW >=9.0 and a browser
Cartridge games do not a provide a full update package
DS -Profile Exploit in mset only works between 4.0-4.5
Ninjhax works from 4.0-10.6 (best method but the most expensive, game cost over 60€)

I suggest to get a working DSflashcard for ds profile exploit.

@GothicIII https://3dbrew.org/wiki/Homebrew_Exploits

Lord_Kater

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thank you very much. I wonder what happened to this DS.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't think btw that the blue gw flashcard is blocked. Because my New3ds on 10.1 can actually detect the card.
Might there be a hardware defect maybe?

I updated the o3ds to 4.5 now. Still the same problem.

Lord_Kater

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok guys. Fixed the blue card with some paper. Meh finally installed the profile exploit. I think I gonna fix the card slot soon. Backing up Nand right now!

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You installed the bluecardfix.cia from gateway on n3ds. It installs a nds-whitelist from 4.x thus making the bluecard working on 10.x.
Can you load other nds games fine? Maybe try a different MicroSD. I don't know if the nds-whitelist can be updated without upgrading firmware.

EDIT: Ah congrats :) Happy installing then. If you still want to upgrade to 9.2 to "coldboot" gateway, you can upgrade emunand to 9.2 with sysupdater, make a backup and flash it to sysnand. Make sure to install menuhax in emunand first, so you dont need OOThax.

@artur3004 : Yes I know this page. Where does it tell you exactly that the exploit needs always a browser? Please dont get me wrong. I just want some proof. If it wouldnt work, nobody would recommend OOTHax to install homebrewmenu without a browser.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol