@artur3004 : Oh man. Please stop posting if you have non complete informations and don't read full thread. There is a offline installer for oothax AND he has a 2nd 3dS. No problem.
You make it more difficult as it already is.
@artur3004 : You've got proove that it won't work? Normally the browser is only used to download the needed payload which is then installed into the savegame. Look into the source: https://github.com/yellows8/oot3dhax Im sure it works offline since I used it myself a year ago. I cant test it now since Im a sky3ds redbutton user. I would need to convert the card1 save to card2 and that was a pain in the ass -> dont have a backup of it.
Once blocked, will stay blocked.
So Isum up you possibilities:
OotHax needs FW >=9.0 and a browser
Cartridge games do not a provide a full update package
DS -Profile Exploit in mset only works between 4.0-4.5
Ninjhax works from 4.0-10.6 (best method but the most expensive, game cost over 60€)
I suggest to get a working DSflashcard for ds profile exploit.
I don't think btw that the blue gw flashcard is blocked. Because my New3ds on 10.1 can actually detect the card.
Might there be a hardware defect maybe?
I updated the o3ds to 4.5 now. Still the same problem.
Ok guys. Fixed the blue card with some paper. Meh finally installed the profile exploit. I think I gonna fix the card slot soon. Backing up Nand right now!
You installed the bluecardfix.cia from gateway on n3ds. It installs a nds-whitelist from 4.x thus making the bluecard working on 10.x.
Can you load other nds games fine? Maybe try a different MicroSD. I don't know if the nds-whitelist can be updated without upgrading firmware.
EDIT: Ah congrats Happy installing then. If you still want to upgrade to 9.2 to "coldboot" gateway, you can upgrade emunand to 9.2 with sysupdater, make a backup and flash it to sysnand. Make sure to install menuhax in emunand first, so you dont need OOThax.
@artur3004 : Yes I know this page. Where does it tell you exactly that the exploit needs always a browser? Please dont get me wrong. I just want some proof. If it wouldnt work, nobody would recommend OOTHax to install homebrewmenu without a browser.
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
After more than a year, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has gotten a fresh update with a focus on the Switch 2, and it's surprisingly meaty. For those Switch 2 players, they'll...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...