ALT_CLK point N3DS XL?

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by dg_dex, Feb 27, 2016.

1. dg_dex
    OP

dg_dex GBAtemp Regular

Feb 27, 2016
    I'm sure this question has been asked multiple times before. I've looked over the forum for an alternative clk point for n3ds xl. I've found several posts for the O3DS regarding this topic. However, I'm unable to locate a thread with the alt_clk point for n3ds xl if there ever has been one. Could you guys point me towards the correct pad to solder to if there is an alternative one? My soldering skills are good, but my tip isn't fine enough for the standard clk pad.

2. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    You could always heat up the tip of a steal knife and make that one contact very gently :P

3. dg_dex
    OP

dg_dex GBAtemp Regular

Feb 27, 2016
    Haha I like that response. Sense humour suits you well matey.

4. dg_dex
    OP

dg_dex GBAtemp Regular

Feb 27, 2016
    Well I managed to get the error blue screen for around 10 seconds. Both screens off and on like a yo-yo now. It's thise black clips on the mobo. They aren't seating flat agaisnt the board. Any suggestions?

5. dg_dex
    OP

dg_dex GBAtemp Regular

Feb 27, 2016
    Ok, bit stuck guys. Got the blue screen error 8064 showing. However, only the bottom screen shows and the top one is lit up black. All wires are 25cm in length. Using a Transcend recommended with n3ds xl. Anyone encountered this issue? If so, is there a repair?

6. j3yps

j3yps GBAtemp Regular

Dec 3, 2015
    Manila, Ph
    That's normal