Allow or don't allow unsigned code in Tinfoil?

Deleted member 571072

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Tinfoil warned me that a game I want to install contains unsigned code. Is it normal for games downloaded online to have unsigned code? To my understanding, someone can produce a fake game which bricks the screen or burns all the e-fuses. Is it worth testing the game using YUZU first?

duckbill007

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Yes. In theory that could be. Also in theory fake game can detect yuzu and work as usual.

That is ckecj signature for. It is up to you instal unsigned code or not.

sh2dc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tinfoil warned me that a game I want to install contains unsigned code. Is it normal for games downloaded online to have unsigned code? To my understanding, someone can produce a fake game which bricks the screen or burns all the e-fuses. Is it worth testing the game using YUZU first?

Mostly Nsz are fine
Nsp not sure

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one has made such a thing. Brickachu just modified your PRODINFO but if you had a backup like a normal person, you have nothing to fear.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-