Hacking All files vanished from my SD card

TrixNiiSama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
After upgrading to ReiNX latest version (and Switch 8.1.0 update), I wanted to change my splash image, and used NX-Shell to move the jpg file to the right folder because I initially put it in the root.
And then, for no reason, Switch error, I restart and have the message "welcome to ReiNX 1.6 ..."

Nothing happen after, so I decide to plug my micro SD card in my computer, and then, there's basically nothing left in it... Only the folders, some other files, and all my saves and games vanished... It's a bit frustrating, I have some backup of previous saves, but these are from months ago...

I understand that there's no chance of recovering all my files, but any thought on what happened ?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
For me it sounds like your boot record of the sd card got broken for some reason.
If you put it in, does it show something? Or is it formated?

TrixNiiSama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
eYRcyKQ.png

This is exactly what's left. My Nintendo folder is empty, same for the switch one and every file there was on the root disappeared except vba like you can see.

EDIT : still don't know why this happened, but I just recovered most of my game saves... A little annoying however...

Last edited by TrixNiiSama,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night