Homebrew All browser exploits stopped working because reasons?

manpaint

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I have currently have an old 3ds version 7.1.0-16U, earlier this year I was able to lauch rxtool via browser exploit just fine but then now it suddently dosen't work. I assumed rxtool.dat was the problem so I tried to install Luma3ds but nope same error (it crash and goes back to the home menu) the urls I tried:

My sd card seem to be readable by the 3ds as there is an empty menu icon icon that attempt to load then dissapear quickly (assuming its because of something on Emunand?).

I tried checking my firewall in-case but nothing related.
I do have an DS flash card that still work but it apparently dosen't work to install Luma3DS (Supercard DSTWO)
I tried clearing browser save data but still have errors.
I don't think I have a game that can use an exploit , unless oot3d hax became a thing but i doubt it)

Help me please.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have currently have an old 3ds version 7.1.0-16U, earlier this year I was able to lauch rxtool via browser exploit just fine but then now it suddently dosen't work. I assumed rxtool.dat was the problem so I tried to install Luma3ds but nope same error (it crash and goes back to the home menu) the urls I tried:

My sd card seem to be readable by the 3ds as there is an empty menu icon icon that attempt to load then dissapear quickly (assuming its because of something on Emunand?).

I tried checking my firewall in-case but nothing related.
I do have an DS flash card that still work but it apparently dosen't work to install Luma3DS (Supercard DSTWO)
I tried clearing browser save data but still have errors.
I don't think I have a game that can use an exploit , unless oot3d hax became a thing but i doubt it)

Help me please.
thats a lot of . . . stuff . . . whats your goal . . . ?

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
For now, just a way to acces homebre menu.

Thats what I did...
  1. Launch the browser, then launch the browser settings
  2. Scroll to the bottom and Initialize Savedata (it also may be called Clear All Save Data)
  3. Try the exploit again

manpaint

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so thats to say you followed the guide and still
?

look you have a bunch of info here but not much is useful

power down the console
hold select and power on
tell me what happens

It boots up as normal, nothing special, I even tried to redo the browser explioit but nothing.

manpaint

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Apparently the sd card itself was the problem (it didn't detect correctly, but the 3ds still detected it because reasons). Everything is fine now.
Weird how in the 10ish time i tried they were all incorectly detected tho.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently the sd card itself was the problem (it didn't detect correctly, but the 3ds still detected it because reasons). Everything is fine now.
Weird how in the 10ish time i tried they were all incorectly detected tho.
I would consider moving away from browser exploits anyway for the future. There is no guarantee the servers for those URLS will remain open indefinitely.... You'll just be SOL if they close before you install an alternative.

manpaint

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would consider moving away from browser exploits anyway for the future. There is no guarantee the servers for those URLS will remain open indefinitely.... You'll just be SOL if they close before you install an alternative.

I already tried to install it with my ds flash card but it didn't work at all. I can't really get my hand on ninjax and dont think I have any exploitable game (beside oot but i think that require editing the save and stuff?)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I already tried to install it with my ds flash card but it didn't work at all. I can't really get my hand on ninjax and dont think I have any exploitable game (beside oot but i think that require editing the save and stuff?)
Keep trying to get the browser based B9S install working, if it fails, reset the browser data, reboot the 3DS and try again. Also double check that you have all the files in the correct locations.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.