Aldo has added on-screen FPS counter to webMAN-MOD

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

And it looks incredible. Kudos to Aldo Vargas and TheRouletteBoi.

Update to the latest version of wMM, push PS button ingame, push L3+R3, wait for it, exit the VSH.

I just updated after having not updated in months if not a year:

20220406_111659.jpg

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
my question is how to disable it? I press R3+L3 and nothing, I just turn it on but I cannot turn it off, I had to turn off the console when I see the it

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my question is how to disable it? I press R3+L3 and nothing, I just turn it on but I cannot turn it off, I had to turn off the console when I see the it
It's the same button combo, but I will say it was very difficult for me to turn on or off.

Reactions: Doux91

Deleted member 323844

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The overall VSH performance (not only the L3+R3 combo) depends on the RAM and CPU time the game takes from these resources. If the game is highly demanding or badly optimized the VSH just has a hard time trying to get the L3+R3 input right. It always work, but sometimes it takes a few times to get it right. Just don't mash up the combo, try once, wait a few seconds, repeat once again, etc. On games like WipEout HD Fury it shows up instantly, but on games like Gundam: Crossfire it is a pita to active it.

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: The guy holding the sign always cracked me up