AKRPG

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by mr_jrt, Dec 13, 2008.

Dec 13, 2008

AKRPG by mr_jrt at 4:53 PM (742 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. mr_jrt
    OP

Newcomer mr_jrt Member

Hi. I have a AKRPG that's been good fun for the last month or two, but I decided to have a play with the cheat functions...but I can't seem to get them to work properly.

I have the updated gbatemp cheats.xml installed, and my games display the list. I can enable/disable them, and the .cc file is updated accordingly. I have the games in question set to Cheat/Action Replay="Enabled", and the option in Patches->Cheat/Action Replay="Enabled".

However, no matter what I set, I just can't seem to get any of them to affect the games! The best I managed was a pair of white screens in one.

EDIT:
    Ok, I finally got them to work in one game, NSMB. These all seem to work fine. However, in CT (U or J) none of them seem to work. Same with Ouendan 2. Tried both from Flash and SD, and NSMB works from both and the other 2/3 don't. I'm using the stock 4.11 AKRPG menu. I know these codes should work as others are using them fine, even with AKs.

I'm at a loss, so any ideas?

2. Narin

Former Staff Narin The Cheat Master, kupo!

United States
    I suggest using the latest AKAIO beta as it has a new cheat engine made by Narmmatt which is far superior to the AceKard one.

3. seren

Newcomer seren Advanced Member

Australia
    Actually, I would disagree. The beta2 breaks games run from the SD card. If anything I would stick with 1.2 or better yet use Gelu's. Gelu's version is a little harder to use cheats as you manually have to add it, but it uses Normatt's latest engine as far as I know.