Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wabsta said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:
wabsta said:
wabsta said:
Yay, well, let's hope this one works on my AK2.1.
Last version + latest official version didn't work..
Nope, still stuck on loading...

Have you tried re-formatting? Try taking everything off the card and putting them on AKAIO first. It's what I had to do after formatting it.
Believe me, I have tried everything..

How old is your Acekard?

Princess Rozalin

†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Princess Rozalin said:
Ok this isnt a Big Thing but on AKAIO 1.5.1 it used to load when Starting up Fast.Now on AKAIO 1.6 it takes like 4 or 5 Seconds to load those 4 or 5 Seconds its a Black Screen its nothing big just a Bit of Lag idk why? I formatted with the Panasonic Formatter.

I don't have this problem, try freeing up some space on your MicroSD. Mine lags when I have too much on the card and not enough space.
mine is a 16 GB Micro SD it cant be too much stuff also on my 8 GB i had the same things for AKAIO 1.5.1 and no Lag either.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
phoenixgoddess27 said:
wabsta said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:
wabsta said:
wabsta said:
Yay, well, let's hope this one works on my AK2.1.
Last version + latest official version didn't work..
Nope, still stuck on loading...

Have you tried re-formatting? Try taking everything off the card and putting them on AKAIO first. It's what I had to do after formatting it.
Believe me, I have tried everything..

How old is your Acekard?
2 months old

KevInChester

Trophies
XP
Country
dorian7890 said:
So awesome, great job! I'm trying this out now
grog.gif

Posts merged

KevInChester said:
A massive thanks to all of the Acekard team
smile.gif
You rock.
It's not them you should be thanking
xD

My mistake, posted that first thing in the morning - to the AKAIO team
smile.gif

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would suggest getting another if you've tried everything, unless Normmatt, Smiths, or someone who knows more than I do, have any suggestions.
Sorry I couldn't be of much help :/

Posts merged

Princess Rozalin said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Princess Rozalin said:
Ok this isnt a Big Thing but on AKAIO 1.5.1 it used to load when Starting up Fast.Now on AKAIO 1.6 it takes like 4 or 5 Seconds to load those 4 or 5 Seconds its a Black Screen its nothing big just a Bit of Lag idk why? I formatted with the Panasonic Formatter.

I don't have this problem, try freeing up some space on your MicroSD. Mine lags when I have too much on the card and not enough space.
mine is a 16 GB Micro SD it cant be too much stuff also on my 8 GB i had the same things for AKAIO 1.5.1 and no Lag either.

Then switch back, but if it's just a 4 to 5 second lag, I wouldn't bother too much with it, the update is worth it.

Princess Rozalin

†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
I would suggest getting another if you've tried everything, unless Normmatt, Smiths, or someone who knows more than I do, have any suggestions.

Posts merged

Princess Rozalin said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Princess Rozalin said:

Then switch back, but if it's just a 4 to 5 second lag, I wouldn't bother too much with it, the update is worth it.
yeah i know thats why i said its not really a Big Thing anyways thanks for the Help ^^

woffi63

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My problem with settings again.

I change settings to German, then start a game (doesn´t matter which game) then i softreset the game, and the settings are resetted too. And from now on i can only change settings by doing it manually in globalsettings.ini

Have the buttons for softreset changed? (i press A+B+L+R+Down)

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Princess Rozalin said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:

Posts merged

Princess Rozalin said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Princess Rozalin said:

yeah i know thats why i said its not really a Big Thing anyways thanks for the Help ^^

Depending on how many games you have on your microSD card, it may help to seperate them into different folders (genre).

kineticUk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nice
grog.gif
i'd been hoping for another update but thought it would be a while off...
Thanks to akaio team and everyone involved for this release.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dter ic said:
OK TESTED IT AND WOW
everything works now obsesed now with my new firmware

ok one request: can we have RTS AND RTG in the final 1.6 build?

lol no, I brought this up to Normmat, he doesn't want to add these features. x-x who knows why...

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tested some stuff out, and for some reason when I boot up Tetris it made a new SAVE file. But I just ran bejeweled and it didn't make a new save file.

God dam it did the same thing to New Super Mario Bros. And I had such a good score in that game.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Pliskron,
LOL, 2-3 hours ago i was testing codes for normmatt...
and
it works perfectly on my side
smile.gif

heartgold said:
Dter ic said:
OK TESTED IT AND WOW
everything works now obsesed now with my new firmware

ok one request: can we have RTS AND RTG in the final 1.6 build?

lol no, I brought this up to Normmat, he doesn't want to add these features. x-x who knows why...

the reply you might get from them is
why not you ask ACEKARD why?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte